Gary and Queenie

Discussion in 'Off Pedder - 畢打自己人 (Best Selling Secrets II)' started by xaznxryux, Jul 23, 2009.

1. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

so those who watched 194, what you guys think? Gary and Queenie, what do you think :whistling:

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

naahhh i dont like it ....... i just want icy to come back ... its not liek shes doing any thing .. only thing i ever see her on is that go go goal at the end of beautiful cooking ........

3. xaznxryux

yeh but i think icy is out for good, at first i thought it was gonna be cho lam and queenie, but the height difference just makes me laugh. cuz it seems like everyone found a pair

Gay and Icy
    Marco and Lily
    Pao Gong and Gin Jie
    Teresa with either Wayne or Dai Goh

only one left alone is Cho Lam =\ i mean, EVEN KUM JIE GOT ONE!

4. faygo

faygo Active Member

hahah yea the other time i c her is in Alls Well Ends Well but only one scene.

i like queenie too but i still want to c more of icy

5. didn't they pair him with paula? i remember couple episodes about them two at the very beginning.

6. xaznxryux

i dont know maybe, i think if theresa ends up with wayne, it might be possible that paula will be matched with dai lo

7. just cause she has a crush on him doesnt mean they will be paired lol the age difference is there... cho lam has a crush on tina too :p

8. xaznxryux

not anymore, cho lams crush was solved remember. And who said age difference matter. TVB does it all the TIME! theres always a huge age gap.