Fu Man Lok of season 2 and 3

Discussion in 'Minutes to Fame II - 殘酷一II' started by sean222, May 29, 2007.

1. sean222

sean222 Well-Known Member

wow, is he amazing or what? he sounds exactly like the artist he imitates, esp Alan Tam, i nvr realized he was doing the young and old voice, until i listened to the really old songs by Alan and Hacken Lee lol...not bad. And Paula Tsui, lol my dad was like wow...he does sound like her

2. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i like him too and he's very talented....when u listen carefully his voice while singing is nice even when he's imitating.....actually when the mic covers his mouth he does look a lil like kevin cheng.....he can even imitate heavenly king jacky cheung....

3. i miss good singer contestants like him! the new contestants are either kids or a martial artist -_-

4. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol me and my mom are always amazed when he comes onto the screen haha. we were even watchin stuff about him on youtube. my mom was like WOW HE IS REALLY GOOD! and I agree, they need more contestants like him.

5. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Yeha.This season3 has too many kids contestants. Mr.Fung is an incredible talented person.

6. narutokun

narutokun Well-Known Member

he is ssssoooooooooo good, i was so surprised when i heard him copy sing.

7. heretogo

heretogo Active Member

yea i he is really good, i acuatally closed my elsse o listen when he ewas signin gwith hacken lee in season 2 , i can not tell them apart,