Friends with Benefits

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by bubs132, Nov 7, 2006.

1. bubs132

bubs132 Well-Known Member

I think it's wrong, the guys always get more out of it than girls, girls will always get the emotional attachment = heartbreak. What do you guys think?

2. superchrls

superchrls Well-Known Member

girls don't always get emotionally attached and sometimes guys do. i think you just have to find the right person. someone you like enough but could never see yourself marrying.

3. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

i always thought girls are the one that have their heart broken all the time but i guess...guys feel the heartbreak as much as girls do.

4. are you talkin about "Benefits" benefits? or jus benefits? orr what kinda benefits? I mean they should know what they're gettin themselves into before the emotional attachment??

5. deathanj3l

deathanj3l Well-Known Member

there's actually alot of different meaning to "friends with benefits"

1) 2 friend is involved sexually nothing else
    2) having that friend will bring good things to you (money, fame, etc.)

there's more that i've heard before but it's not coming to mind right now..

think is..there's no reason to get attached in this kind of thing cause in my view, the whole "friends with benefit" thing usually have a mutual agreement or some sort, so it's not suppose to lead to relationships, but then again you can't always control rather you like someone or not..::shrugs::

6. yea and if the girl is gonna get emotional attached.. shouldn't have never walk the path in the first place..

7. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ yeh but not if the guy gives her false hopes >.<

8. well i guess he's not really a friend if he did that then...

9. volkly

volkly Well-Known Member

I don't see anything wrong with friends who offer benefits. Nothing is forced onto either party.

10. nunubutt

nunubutt Well-Known Member

if someone puts their emotion into it, is it still just friends with benefits?

11. superchrls

superchrls Well-Known Member

Maybe everyone should just stick doing strangers that they meet in bars.

12. 23kenn

23kenn Well-Known Member

not always..

13. volkly

volkly Well-Known Member

There are rules to that. No emotions should be part of the deal. If there are emotions, then the friend part is gone. I remember seeing an episode about sex buddies on sex and the city. Once emotions are shown or if either party wants to take it a step further, the relationship is over along with the friend and benefits.