For girls.. -_-

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by whoaitselaine, Mar 9, 2006.

1. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

How do you gals keep your hair straight and all?! Argh, my hairs too thick & most of the time, if I don't try it with a blow dryer, it gets all frizzy. What do you gals do to keep your hair straight without any split-ends? <_<

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

post a pic so we can see this hair of urs....

3. baybluangel

baybluangel Active Member

I was walking through the mall and these girls that worked at a kiosk dragged me over and had me try out this straightener. My hair has slight waves in it and it's really annoying, not to mention the frizzing if i do anything to it. The straightener cost me 150 bucks but it works. It's a Corioliss. I've heard that ceramic straighteners are really good too.

4. Knoctur_nal

wow...thas a pricy straightener....think i've heard of that brand..right on...

5. lol wtf u doin nosyin around a girls only post, knoc... -lol. i know i couldnt resist either. =p

6. Knoctur_nal

i'm everywhere.

7. donkeyhit

donkeyhit Well-Known Member

my sister's hair was born naturally straight...

but there r people who have straight hair want curly hair
    and people with curly hair want straight hair o>o

8. Syreeta

Syreeta Well-Known Member

mine hare is naturally straight.. but you can;t straight it with a straightner:p how do i call that? and you can keep it straight with a special conditioner:p
    Ans maybe if you know the brand "andrélon" you can buy a sort of hair créme to straight it any time and anywhere:p

9. whoaitselaine

i bought one of those straighteners and it works.. but it only lasts like a day, or until you wash your hair. and like.. i try it.. i do it myself. sometimes briefly, but then when i sleep & wake up in the morning, its messed up again -__-" so i dunno.. i just want to let my hair down 'cuz sometimes tying it is like.. uncomfortable -__-

10. Who's that girl........... I see everywhere........
    She's got a ton of Hair..........

11. jessmess

jessmess Guest

i have problems keeping my hair straight too. it's extremely wavy and sort of curly, and it puffs out like crazy after it dries from the shower. so good question, laine, i'd like to know the secret too. i don't use any hair straighteners, of course it will work if i just try using one :p but i find that using a lot of hair conditioners helps too, it keeps thep puffiness away at least.

12. Tiramisu21

Tiramisu21 Well-Known Member

My hair is naturally straight. Before it was really thick too.. so I asked the hairdresser to slim down the middle.. the thickest part of my hair. And so my hair got thinner.. and straighter. Nowadays I use fructis .. that sleek shampoo hahah.. and I also use conditioner as well since I've dyed my hair a few times. When I blow my hair.. I use a comb and blow my hair straight down. Yes, there are techniques in getting straight hair from the way u blow dry ur hair.
    Sometimes I'd use the straightener. But yea, I suggest the straightener.

13. whoaitselaine

I've tried many kinds of Shampoo O.O Pantene.. Pertplus.. Head & Shoulders -_-"
    And everytime I go to the hair stylist, they cut it thinner for me, and like 2 weeks later, my hair is thick and long again. -__-" This sucks..

14. Knoctur_nal

heres wat u gota do....ball ur head..n wear a wig..that way..instant straight hair ladies...haaaa

15. whoaitselaine

I like my hair natural, but thanks for helping anyways. -__-"

16. Knoctur_nal

haaaaa.....ok

17. diniwedge

diniwedge Member

i heard ceramic irons work..and are good for your hair

18. whoaitselaine

o_0 good? someone told me that ceramic irons damage your hair 'cuz the heat is like applied directly on your hair or whatever o_O

19. it heard if you mix honey with a lil bit of ketchup and orange peel... boil it in water... 2 bowls into 1.. let sit for a week and apply to hair and leave on for 1 hour, then wash out with shampoo. You will have instant straight glossy hair that would last you for at least a month.

20. whoaitselaine

O.O Are you serious? How about after the treatment, and you wash your hair? Is it still affective then?