Flora Chan Admitted to Dating Her Manager

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by don, Mar 15, 2006.

1. don

don ello

Tuesday March 14, 2006 HK
    73.jpg

Flora Chan Wai San and her ex-husband divorced in 2000. Several years ago, Flora had rumors with manager, Mike Chung Ka Hung. In the past, Flora has always denied the dating rumors with Mike, saying that their relationship is restricted to business only.

Yesterday, reporters spotted Flora holding hands with Mike on the street. When Flora was asked if she was eating dinner with her boyfriend, she said, "Yes!" Mike appears to be Flora's new boyfriend!

Flora said, "My first stop is to eat first." Reporters asked Flora if she was dating? "I am going to go shopping later. I will not answer any more questions, thank you!"

Afterwards, Flora went inside a Gucci store and looked at the mens collection. But they did not buy anything and soon left via the back door.

The reporter contacted Mike on the telephone and asked if he was currently dating Flora? Mike said, "No our relationship is restricted to work. I can't answer to Flora's private matters. Thanks!"

What new work does Flora have lined up for her? Mike said, "Flora will mainly be filming in China. We are preparing songs for Flora's new album. After Flora's overseas concert last year, we made contact with many musicianss. Flora wants to spend more time on her music."

Is Flora interested in entering the music industry again? Mike said, "She never said she would stop singing. It's just that she's been focusing on different things." Afterwards, Mike quickly hung up.

credits: http://www.Dramasian.com/

2. don

don ello

the manager looks pretty old from this picture

3. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

i think he is old and not that sincere. since flora admit just say yes why still lie. He want more rumors

4. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

hahah!! yeh the manager does look kinder old ijn that pic... maybe its jus the pic. lol. But isnt that wrong to date ur manager.. i mean. What if things dont work out how are they supposed to continue workin as normal??

5. Syreeta

Syreeta Well-Known Member

and really ugly he look

6. flora!! the guy looks old :(

7. Flora is H. O. T. Hot!!!! why date that old guy =(

8. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

thats like one of those scenarios where hot women go for old guys, catherine zeta jones n e body -lol

i think she is settled back dwn in canada since she quit TVB, i think, cant remember, not sure -mellow

9. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Dang. Her manager looks old O.O His hair looks so gray-ish & white-ish. ^^;;;

10. 小小

sure does,dont understand y women go for guys that are much older than them

money i guess, die earlier leave all possessions under their name -lol

11. :( i hope not cause she dont seem like that kind of person.

12. sweet-apple

sweet-apple Active Member

yeah he looks really old. wonder when she starts dating him???

13. 小小

i dont she is as well, but in hollywood places definately more like this :p

i remember c in flora chans interview at jaynes..... i c if i can dig it up...

Edit: - Found it :D

http://Dramasian.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=18

in depth after her TVB career, good read :)

#13 小小, Mar 15, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2006
  14. don

don ello

money is the big thing......but money can't buy true love

15. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Yup, I agree with you. Like Donald Trump, I think he has a girlfriend or something way younger than him right now. -__-"

16. don

don ello

donald trump is a player....he has lots of money but no true love

17. dlwx

dlwx New Member

i rather BOWIE LAM LOR!!!

18. racy

racy Member

he looks old..but then again..many stars date old ppl...look at ashton kutcher and demi moore

19. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

OLDY!
    the manager look old!!!!
    well...wish them goood luck!

20. aldy78

aldy78 Member

Women and guys that are much older than them with a lot of reason
    But I don't care about that..:D