謝天華, 楊怡, 馬浚偉 Filming TVB Series at HK Disneyland!

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by tyme415, Feb 19, 2009.

1. tyme415

tyme415 Member

I was in Hong Kong for 2 weeks .. and I visited Hong Kong Disneyland on 2/10 .. and saw 謝天華, 楊怡, 馬浚偉 .. filming a segment for a new series. It took place during the fireworks. It was hard filming because there were a bunch of us crowding around and they had to get the right shots in before the fireworks started.

Here is the video I shot and put together! Let me know what you think!

#1 tyme415, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited: May 26, 2011
  2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

wahhhh michael tse, travia and steven ma...!!...you're so luckyyy....did ya get signatures...???

the fireworks loooky fantastic....wish i was there too...

the vid was okies la...a little bit confused with the moosic coz the moosic was faintly and i
    could hear someone talking as well...but then near the end of the clip the moosic was a bit
    louder...but it was good...song went nice....and the start of it looked quite pro...(Y)

3. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Wow .. can't imagine acting under so many people .. it's weird if they were to do a kissing or whatever intimate scene there ... lol I thought they would usually use the area when it's close or empty out the section for filming ... but wow ... thanks for sharing though. The vid is fine; at least it's not grainy and shaky but very clear shot at everything.

4. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

DAMN...i was in HK at the same time....missed out on that chance...next time next time

5. tyme415

tyme415 Member

it was quite an experience ... It was hard for them to get the good shots really quick because everybody was crowded around them and they had to tell everybody to scoot a few inches back ... they had about 15 -20 extras as you can see.

when Tavia and Michael were shooting their parts , steven was walking around talking to people.

6. sakura2M

sakura2M Member

thanks for the video.
    thats one of the greatest things to walk into.... I just hope I get some of that luck when I visit hong kong this august.

7. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

You shot that? dang!!

8. tyme415

tyme415 Member

yeah i shot that .. it was quite an experience..

9. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

wah lucky lucky ^^ too many people, must be awful being crowded and trying to film

10. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

i saw the crowd but surprised to not see some crazy fans crying and screaming on top of their lungs .. lol

11. tyme415

tyme415 Member

I guess HK are accustomed to seeing actors out in the crowd everyday. I think American people are not as accustomed because when they are filming movies on the streets, they close off everything ..

My cousins who live in HK says they always do filming so they are not as excited when they are out shooting.

12. tyme415

tyme415 Member

#12 tyme415, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2009