Fenix Kwok

Discussion in 'Born Rich - 富貴門' started by densha, Oct 26, 2009.

1. densha

densha Well-Known Member

Is it me or does so looks nasty as hell these days? I mean she's been absent from TVB for a few years and she looks pretty bad from her last series. I mean, no doubt when you turn old you don't look as attractive (she's around 40 or very close to it)

She looks terribly anorexic and her face looks like a skeleton. Look at her dancing scene with Sit Ga Yeen on ep5. She looks like a twig and weight probably no more than 90 pounds and she's like wearing all these skimpy dress and all that, thinking she's hot and in her 20's. Ugh.

She looks really pretty back in Detective Investigation Files 1+2 where she had a little bit of baby fat and look quite cute. She shouldn't lose all that weigh, as she looks worse and worse.

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

it's KENIX btw.

but who cares i totally agree with you, sadly. she looks more disgusting when she knw she's fooled by Ray Lui. She's not suitable in playing a role like this, jst feel she's too mature to play a 'yum shing siu jei'

3. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

yea...u can totally see her cheek bones...which is pretty nasty..lol...and i'm not sure if she can have a baby if she continues to stay skinny..

4. NarutoSensei

NarutoSensei Well-Known Member

i haven't noticed it, but now you say I will pay some attention n see if it's rly so nasty :p

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's sad that her best work was in her earlier years.

6. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

It's alright, I still <3 her!

7. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Yeah .. i do agree .. she's very skinny .. i think that's what caused her to age so much faster .. when your body doesn't get enough nutrients..sigh ..

8. shes like a skeleton

9. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

Well, she's pregnant now.

10. xhikarux

xhikarux Guest

i just dont like the character she plays and theres so much flashback of her and ray lui which seemingly makes her wu lay jing

11. gamer123

gamer123 Well-Known Member

its kinda spooky when she was imagining herself with ray

12. faygo

faygo Active Member

lol so i wasnt the only one that think that, i think she is WAY too thin, when i first saw her in born rich i was like wow.... now i m kinda getting use to it

13. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

Maybe she slimmed down for the role or maybe this is the standard for Hong Kong Females. I wish there are more girls here like her.

14. TiffYeung326

TiffYeung326 Member

i think she looks good for her age

15. aileen_ngsm

aileen_ngsm Member

Still prefer her looks years ago. She's too skinny now...

16. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

she is very skinny but i still think she looks really party. i think she's kind of crazy in this series! eek!!!

17. i think she look really nasty. she just a walking skeleton. she totally ruined this dramas for me.

18. She's really pale in this series... hopefully during her pregnancy she'll gain more weight and KEEP the weight. She was soo pretty in detective investigation series <3

19. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

She's still fiiiine as hell :D

[video=youtube;Nf3jBetj-gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf3jBetj-gI"[/video]

20. TiffYeung326

TiffYeung326 Member

OMG you guys were right, the up close scenes in chap 13...Boney and SCARY!