Featuring...Constance Chan, the cover of Eason Chan's new EP

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Feb 8, 2006.

1. constance.jpg
    ne9vtf.jpg
    Tuesday February 7, 2006 Hong Kong

Eason Chan Wholeheartedly Sings His Fatherly Love

Eason Chan’s new EP, for his concert “Get a Life,” is titled “Life Continues.” In efforts to show the meaning of “Life Continues,” Eason has made an exception in keeping his daughter’s life private by using her photo on the cover of this album.

Eason and Hilary’s daughter, Constance, is only 16 months old. Using 480 days, Eason used his fatherly love to personally write a song for his daughter titled, “Growing Up Too Quickly.” Eason also personally took pictures of the 16 month old Constance to be placed on the cover of his new EP. During the photo shoot, Constance laughed so much she started to drool. It was adorable, resembling her silly father.

The EP “Life Continues” will be released February 17th. Eason, who is very private about his daughter, made an exception by allowing daughter Constance to be on the cover of this EP. He made this exception because, for Eason, Constance is what makes his ‘life continue.’ The cover of the EP is personally taken and chosen by Eason himself. The picture shows a happily smiling Constance where her eyelids resemble her mother, Hilary Tsui and her nose resembles her father, Eason.

Eason says, “I hope that my best stuff will be present and continue in the future. Constance being born is the best example of ‘life continues.’ She has brought me so much life and has continuously pushed me forward.”

In this EP, there is a special song called “Growing Up Too Quickly.” This was a one-man production. Eason personally composed and wrote this song for Constance. Even though there are only four lines in this song, it expresses Eason’s fear of Constance growing up and turning bad, which shows a father’s love and concern for his daughter. Eason expresses, “After Constance was born, I wanted to personally write a song for her. Watching her grow day-by-day and seeing her so lively, it has pushed me forward. That is why I wrote down these feelings. Constance is now 16 months old and I have finally finished writing the song, that is why the song is titled, “Growing Up Too Quickly.”

Taken from bbs.ent.163.com

#1 shinobi, Feb 8, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  2. wow his daughter is so big already!?i thought he just had her lol

3. Goodgirl

Goodgirl Active Member

She is so so so cute. isn't it Constance looks like her mom, Hilary...

4. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

i reckon she looks more like Eason

the way she laughs

5. for sure it looks like his wife more lol...

6. 小小

hahaha i dunno -blush , i still reckon she looks like her dad more frm the pic of her laughin and eason on the top rite hand corner

oh i jus noticed, shes droolin -what?

7. constance.jpg

lol thats actually the album cover for the new EP ^ hahahahadorable!

8. 小小

awwwww......very cute... lol

9. moodycaddy

moodycaddy Well-Known Member

is she drooling?

10. yes LOL -lol

11. pbear

pbear Member

wow! shes so big now, so kute