Fala Chen returns to HK filming new movie with Nick Cheung

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Dec 23, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

After previous reports of her making her Hong Kong movie comeback, Fala Chen recently appeared alongside Nick Cheung and the cast of the latter's new movie, "Redemption" to launch the production.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress, who spoke to the media alongside Nick, shared that she had always wanted to make a Hong Kong comeback, and was happy to return when it was Nick who came calling.

Asked if there is any awkwardness, seeing that it's been a while since she filmed a movie in Hong Kong, Fala said, "I am not unaccustomed to it. There is a sense of intimacy. At the same time, I can feel everybody's enthusiasm and I am very moved."

Fala also stated that she has never seen so many young and enthusiastic people in the crew, and that it made her feel that there is hope for the industry.

"I have always wanted to cooperate with Nick, and now my dream is finally coming true," she added.

Meanwhile, Nick revealed that the movie is partially funded by the Hong Kong Film Development Fund.

"The script has been written for a long time. After the budgets were approved, everything happened very quickly. At present, I have shot for three to four days with Fala and everything is going well," he stated.

On the other hand, the actor-director said that he also hopes to make a comedy movie in the future.

credits: yahoo

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Hopefully she does well in this...