failing the driving test >:/

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by jell, Jan 23, 2007.

1. jell

jell Active Member

so i was wondering, how many times have you guys failed the driving test before finally passing? and please don't gloat if you passed the first time around, i was just unlucky... -censored

ok fine...you may gloat. ahaha.

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i got 1 rong on my g1 test then i past my g2 test cause i had a ez marker...if u in toronto do it in aurora..its ez..took me 1 try for both =)

3. lol u ain't ready for the road... don't go around killin' pple now..

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i was so rusty cause havn't driven for like months and almost crashed a sebring lol this happpend twice too

5. learn from your mistakes! :)

i drove quite a bit before taking my road test... so i would advise to drive around and practice...... with an experience driver beside you of course. i got 2 mistakes on my test... i think for stoping too early or something... i thought it was stupid that he deducted me for it.

6. lol I drove hella slow when takin the test cuz I didn't wanna scare them.. n their punk ass dockd me points.. -lol

7. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ haha sucker, i passed on my 1st go what a fluke cant remember how many minors i got though -cool

8. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

i wanna learn how 2 drive any tips on road???

9. Nervios

Nervios Well-Known Member

mirror observation and common sense is all you need. Driving too slow is also a mistake because your affecting the drivers behind you =p

10. larlarlar

larlarlar Well-Known Member

Take a course lol, that is if u have at least your g1.

11. what? I still passed.. :p cuz I go... ewwwrrrrnnn on a Yamaha.. -scooter

lol get a motorcycle license and i'll be all set.

12. L_y

L_y Guest

I failed my G1 written test, I think it was part 2 where you need to read the signs. So going back the next day, the lady there decided not to give me the second portion of my test to redo but it was a Z license, I was like "wtf, where did this airbrake @#$! come from" realizing she made a mistake I had it changed but the funny thing was there was a girl who went in before I did and was given the same test o_O

G2 was pretty easy for me. I took it in Aurora and all I had to do was drive around the block, 3 point and reverse park. The G was different of course but I had another easy marker as well =P

13. brown_bear

^ all set? so you got a lorry license ;)

14. eason41

eason41 Well-Known Member

I got everything all on the first try, I did it in San Francisco during rush hour. Piece of Cake.

15. i had a marker who just wanted to go home, so he gave me a pass so he could go home :p

this was in morningside in toronto.

now for my G, i guess ill have to take it in aurora then.

16. jell

jell Active Member

i failed again today. lmfao. oh well. i'm not made for the road. :p

17. brown_bear

^ aw have faith in your self never give up :)

18. wait are you talkin about the written test?? or the actual driving?? either you need to study more.. or drive more..

19. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

I know plenty of people that have failed a few times but passed in the end. I think this girl i know failed 4 times before passing and tbh she aint a bad driver when i was a passenger

I think its the test situation that puts on the nerves and pressure which causes you to make mistakes

Failing that it may be your instructor, I had 4 lessons with my 1st instructor and she was crap, i couldnt learn anything off her. So i changed to some other guy and I passed my test with around 30hours of lessons and 6 mistakes in my test.

20. i know of this couple that came from france, and you know how in france its tough driving around, they failed 5 times. and they were experienced drivers.