Fa Lai-Chu (Charmaine Sheh)

Discussion in 'My Sister of Eternal Flower - 花花世界花家姐' started by kevin, May 16, 2011.

1. kevin

kevin RAWR!

What do you think of her acting like a 10 years old minder?

I know it's rather early to make a conclusion or assumption but at this moment do you think she is doing a good job?

Talk anything about her in this thread :p

2. van22

van22 Well-Known Member

She's a joke....bad acting because she can't defined her own roll. She's straight copying Ah-wong instead of being her own Fa Lai-Chu. Thanks goodness she will NOT win best actress!

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

nah not good........playing this role, "really is not easy" (what she says a lot in the series lol)

4. colbne

colbne Well-Known Member

Charmaine is a good actress and I've always liked her but I feel she is not the right person to cast for this role as she seems to be trying too hard to act like an intellectually challenged person. I also find that her eyes are just too bright and alert to pass for someone whose mental age is ten yrs old. Well, that's just me though.

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

She needs more sleep, look at how droopy her eyes are, poor Charmaine :finey:

6. when she does that crying and talking thing its adorable lol

7. kevin

kevin RAWR!

I dislike the way how her best young-minder friend act. Gau gau. She is suppose to be smarter but she talk so much faster yet she exaggerates her body language (ie: stretch mouth like a -enter suitable word- person, arm posture.etc)

8. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Used to be a fan of hers from 1999 til like 2004 or 05.

9. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

She can cry but she can't look the part. The bowl cut doesn't help.

10. mr_evolution

what happened?

11. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Diva happened.

12. mr_evolution

I liked her character/role in You're Hired

13. kevin

kevin RAWR!

You're hired, the one with the 'sil kern' guy? That series was was choppy.

14. +1
    that was a very natural role for her...and plus its dayo series:D

15. mr_evolution

It's that bitchyness that i liked, plus it had dayo and was funny seeing them fight

16. mr_evolution

no, that was with carol cheng

17. Je Zh

Je Zh Active Member

she isn't that bad acting as a 10 year old, but I'm sure there could still be some improvements. I just find her voice VERY annoying.

18. onni

onni Well-Known Member

Chaimaine is a very good actress. unfortunately, i don' t think this role suits her.

19. Kuroske

Kuroske Member

indeed, i usually likes her acting, but in this serie, she is kind annoying

20. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Her Pig pig chu is selling pretty well. It's jokes when the guy (the one workin in the res.) lied saying "congrats you are the 1000customer, here take a free pig pig chu" and off he goes taking money from his own pocket acting like he earned a customer. Raymond done a great job though but I wonder if those were genuine customers because they were from his 2 friends, so could they be 'fake' customers that was paid to buy those pig pig chu.