[EXPIRED] Free PC Games ~Rochard + King Arthur~ and 15% off GamersGate for Life !!!! (Plus other fr

Discussion in 'Deals & Steals' started by 小小, Feb 10, 2012.

1. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

> Register for IGN prime here and make sure it's the free 7 day trial; you will need to enter your billing details.
    > Grab your interested freebies at the homebase.
    > Cancel your subscription to avoid payments by turning off "auto-renew" here.

Everything is honored even if you cancel your membership. You will get free beta access to Tera, Rochard and King Arthur (steam activated) free, Bloodline Champions Punisher pack free, Save $200 on ORIGIN gaming rigs, Save 10% on Astro Premium gaming equipment and an host of other stuff. But the biggest steal is the lifetime GamersGate unlimited use code, this stacks up and taken off your final bill so especially a bargain during sales; code also works on pre-orders.

No region restrictions so works in the US, UK and Canada and at this time of posting I can confirm it works; got Rochard, King Arthur and the lifetime 15% code =D

Don't know how long this offer is on for and the free games changes every month apparently to attract memberships but anyway, this is a complete steal so get it while it's hot ladies :trollface2:

#1 小小, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  2. going to try it now. thank you

3. 小小

I have to admit; it is actually quite tempting to continue the subscription, $3.33 per month isn't bad and you get a free indie game every month. But then again paying the whole thing upfront is alot lol.

4. yea too many subscriptions already.. thanks for the post.. everything worked. I've been meaning to try out Rochard.

5. Dieder

Dieder Member

Look fun, maybe that I'll try it out later

6. 小小

For those that signed up for prime on the day that I posted this thread; starhawk (PS3) beta key is available at this moment, your trial shouldn't have expired yet.