Expecting Linda Chung wears a white dress; her daughter, Kelly looks at the camera

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by charlestsy, May 29, 2018.

1. Linda-Chung-daughter-7.jpg

Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) is currently expecting for the second time. She revealed she will be giving birth in Canada and the estimated date of delivery was around autumn during an event in Hong Kong earlier. On 29th May 2018, Linda shared photo of herself sitting on the bench in a white dress and covering her stomach, while Kelly sat in the baby carriage and looked at the camera online. She is an extremely cute baby.

Linda left a message: "I guess this is what life is gonna be like in a couple months." She also hashtag with can't wait and Kellymommy. It appears that Linda is looking forward to the new family member and many celebrity parents such as Myolie Wu (胡杏兒), Rabeea Yeung (楊洛婷) and Super Moment group member, CK love to use this particular design of baby carriage.

source: asian enews

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Congrats to Linda again, and didn't realize Myolie was expecting...

3. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

a celebrity + regular average man/woman = average girl/boy in the future. I will see if I am correct in 20 yaears

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fa la

Fa la Active Member

Most of the celeb is getting baby girl lately, hmm i guess the guys are doing most of the job, well done to them.

• Like Like x 1