Evil Lady

Discussion in 'The Rippling Blossom - 魚躍在花見' started by shinobi, Feb 28, 2011.

1. uugh how she died was stupid ...perfect timing too... i want to shoot the writers of this show right now!! -madsign1

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Agreed. Nothing more to be said

3. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I didn't know what you were talking about until I saw the episode .. wow .. she just dropped dead .. perfect timing alright ... lol

4. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

she died in a stupid way yessss.... BUT I did want her to die tho... she was TOO EVIL!

5. babs

babs Well-Known Member

she was a really bitter woman.

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

i think she was really good evil...

my baba was telling me how she used to ubbbbber evil when she was younger in her acting days

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Then in my generation.. she became the typical C9. -lol

8. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

yay she died

/spoiler

9. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Granted, it was a lot of artistic license, but...

...the profound depth of both her enduring love and angry bitterness, as she was stuck in what Elizabeth Kubler Ross called the Bargaining Phase of Grief that one feels when confronted by one's own death. As soon as the bargain was kept (ie securing someone to care for the only thing that she loved) she felt it was then alright to die. Those of you who are parents would almost immediately and implicitly recognize the poignancy of this. All along, the true basis of her anger wasn't just the fact that she was being cheated on, but that while her husband was cheating on her and making bastard sons with others, her own son was being brain damaged by febrile illness. So it would only be natural for her to have a hatred unto death for the offspring resulting from her husband's affairs. In her eyes, it had cost her child his entire future. After ensuring for that future however, she was then able to finally let go of her hate, as it was the only thing sustaining her. At least, IMHO...

Was it dramatic? Of course, but that's what keeps viewers interested. It doesn't really matter if they're saying good or bad things, as long as they're talking about you, then you're in the public mind. So in that case, TVB has a successful show.