Ever had crap fall on you?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by hadouken, Nov 6, 2005.

1. I wonder what the odds are but i've probably crapped on my birds at least 3 times so far and you know what? the stains stay on pretty hard no matter how hard ya try to scrub with water. i goes away with the washing machine but if you have to run to a sink it'll stay on still. Sealgul, pigeons i usually run for cover when there's a whole flock on top of me because they'll likely bomb down on you.

2. Scolls

Scolls Guest

I've had my fair share of crap in my lifetime already, that's for sure!

3. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Been crapped on once when I was in grade 9 playing bball with some friends. Luckily it only hit my hand and not my head lol.

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

y u crapping on ur birds man...haaa...i've had a bird crap on my pizza while i was walking and eating it....talk about good aim.....

5. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

^lol
    reminded me of the time when i was about 10? a seagul flew down, grabbed my pizza and dropped it on the ground.... no joke this was at centre island
    damn birds! :spank:

#5 b-lee, Nov 6, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2005
  6. one time bike ride when i was like 10 bird crapped right in the centre of my head you know the bald spot lol. omg so accurate. :rant:

7. wow thats like gettin hit by lightening

8. Moki

Moki Guest

i got alotta crap fallen on my car but not myself

9. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

lol ive had friends get crap in ther hair and people keep asking them if its paint hahahaha... sadly my hair being shorter usually if i get craped on in the head i get to feel the egglikeness run down my head >,<... joy

10. yae

yae Guest

i got crap on my hand once from walking when i was little and didn't know what was it at that time ...i was suprise ..something covered my hand all of a sudden

11. htp314

htp314 Member

It only happend to me once, by a freakin seagull

12. OTL

OTL Active Member

YES, it happened a few months ago ... I just wanted to eat my Dominion chicken in peace -.-v

13. imisu

imisu Well-Known Member

i was at a bus stop with a group of people, and some bird crapped on a girl next to me, it bounced off her cap and splashed over my face and hair. hmph, i was freaked out a bit.

14. dduc

dduc Well-Known Member

wow, i never shared my stories of being crapped on before but since so many of you came out of the closet with it i'll share too. : ] so far i've been crapped on twice, once in fifth grade. i was just standing outside in the playground when a pigeon decided to practice its aim, luckily i had coat and a hood on. the second time was last summer, i wasn't even sure what took a shot at me, i mean i had a roof over my head for crying out loud. it was like watery, white, black and greenish, really nasty. :crying:

15. aichideoando

aichideoando Member

I share the same experience. Those seagulls and I don't even live near the ocean.

16. Wai2x

Wai2x Well-Known Member

wow that's unlucky, i've never had shit fall o me although my friend looked up as it fell once... the worst bit her mouth was open..*cringe*

17. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

I've had seagull crap fall on my shoulder while playing soccer... My friend had a bird that was flying over her, pee on her ... i think its bound to happen because dont they gotta go too:)

18. jkayu

jkayu Member

those damn seagulls. they're all over my freakn' skewl. i almost got crapped on while i was running in p.e class a few yrs. ago. it missed me by like a inch.

19. ipepsi

ipepsi Well-Known Member

got atttack by them onces before.....

20. Popularasian

Popularasian Member

i once hit a bird during tennis by accidnet..