Etude House Magic Bubble Peeling Review

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by 1serenity, Mar 5, 2013.

1. 1serenity

1serenity Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This is one of my favourite exfoliators that I have come across. In the past, I have always been using Laneige's Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel, but I was told that this product is no longer being made and Laneige had come out with a different line, the Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel. I was given a small amount in the store to test on my hand, however it did not give that peeling effect as it did with the strawberry peel. I was looking around online and doing some research on exfoliators and I came across Etude House's Magic Bubble Peeling, so I decided to buy it and see how well it worked. Just a side not here, before squirting some out, you have to give it a little shake. My first experience with this product was a little confusing and surprising because it came out as foam, I could not believe that this foam in my hand could remove any excess and dead skin from my body. As I started rubbing it across my forehead and nose area, little clumps started to form and I knew exactly that it was working! I was so delighted because I finally found a replacement exfoliator. Not only does this peel leave my skin feeling soft and smooth but it also me a refreshing feeling, perfect timing to do a mask to get the full satisfaction! In this picture here, I made a demonstration on my hand, although you will have to look closely to see the little clumps, but they are rather noticeable. As you can see, it removes the excess dirt and dead skin. It is also gentle on the skin, made ot perfectly for all skin types!

2. person

person Well-Known Member

Nice! I've been looking for something like this actually. Is it only for the face, or good for the body too?

3. 1serenity

1serenity Well-Known Member

You can use this on your body too, as you can see I made the demonstration on my hand, it works just as effectively. Although my friend had told me that there is a body sugar scrub by cake beauty that she thinks works really well. There are three though, I do not remember which one she used. I am probably going to try it and see how well that goes.

If you found any of my information helpful, please follow my blog at http://www.socialskin.wordpress.com for other posts and more updates ^^