Episode 9

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes III - 法證先鋒 III' started by turbobenx, Oct 20, 2011.

1. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

this ep. is a waste of my time.....I hated cases with freak accidents and nothing dramatic...

The only thing that save this episode from completely wasting my time is the song "Ice-cream"...it's been awhile since i heard this song....

2. Jayce Monny

Jayce Monny Member

lol yeah but it was so funny when ada was at idk who-maggie?'s house fiddling on her ipad. Lol 'Friendbook'...

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Ahaha i know. Its been like forever since tvb had this song played. Felt pretty surprised when i heard it

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

where about was it played?

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

In the old TVB-drama days. Like still in the 2000's but can't remember the last time it played. Thats how long it was :p

6. dont remember any song but yea dont like how cases end up being an accident

7. kevin

kevin RAWR!

I meant in episode 9 lol, eg: 40minutes and 50 seconds... When was that ice cream song played?

8. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^ i deleted the episode... But it was played when wayne and nancy meets up with ruco and maggie in the restaurant.

The first time i heard this song was in heart of greed or moonlight.....

9. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

wathc epi 10

10. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i laughed at the song ..... Ice cream by DNR i think .. hahaha .. talk to meeeeee ... it was duk duk dey and yu so chow? theme song?

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

oh ahhaha

28:45 around.

12. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Yea it's by DNR...but to be more specific, it's by a famous singer name christine Glass...i'm sure a lot of u heard many of her songs before..

13. kevin

kevin RAWR!

thanks. Well after listening to it I don't recognise the music, sounds like Linda Chung though. Maybe because it is lol...(bcos someone said duk duk dai and yu so chow; which the latter is her).

14. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Accidents are part of situations that can happen in an investigation.

I love the song, it kinda brings you back to some of the great TVB dramas, cause this song usually played in those really good ones...

15. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

i thought christine glass was the one who sung 'my love will get you home..??..

well heres the song...^^ one of my faves too...

[video=youtube;G6qVPzytSKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6qVPzytSKo&feature=related[/video]

16. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^yea, i think that's one of the famous TVB song i believe...

lol, linda couldnt sing that well. Many was confused and thought linda sang it because of the fact that every scene has her and this song in it.

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol that heart of greed song be playing randomly i was like wtf is this shit talk about inappropriate music haha.

18. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

what a wasted!! i thought they can make this case be more interesting. I want some case something like Detective Conan..