Episode 6-10 Discussion

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by liquidzyklon, Feb 28, 2008.

1. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Start discussing episode 6-10 here.

How can Don have no dignity being played around by Sasa so much? From her erratic behaviour and forcing him to do embarrassing tasks. We know that Sasa is starting to think that Don might actually be a truly good man, except she doesn't know his alterior motive. I wonder how can Don can grow to like Sasa later.

2. sams12345

sams12345 Well-Known Member

omg... i cant wait to watch epi 11, epi 10 left me on a cliff hanger...! what do u guys think the rich guy means when he points to kev. and says he killed my daughter?!!!

3. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that her daughter is Selena Li's character and she has a sickness or something

4. sams12345

wow really, i read that selena had aids and was kev's ex-girl friend... but i dont know

5. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Yes that is the storyline that I read too.

6. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

oh wow, cant wait to see how this story develops!! Though i'm only on ep. 8, cnt help reading spoilers!

7. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Finished epi 10 and i must say this is one of the best series ive seen so far. Cant wait for epi 11 to be out.

8. teddybear

teddybear Member

I love <The Seventh Day> so far. Bosco and Natalie are hilarious in episode 6. Especially the scene where Bosco thought Natalie was trying to test him with her poor house. Bosco was looking directly in 'the camera'. KN is great as well. Niki's disease will progress in the further episodes.

9. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Damn you people, so many spoilers. :( *not going to read this thread*

10. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Haha..its a discussion thread for epi.6-10....so are we not to mention anything about the episodes here since some said its spoilers?then wat are discussion threads for?

ANYWAY, i think from epi.11 onwards, TSD will have a more serious story....with the love story headed to JApan soon...

11. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I didn't even see Episode 10 -_-..

12. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

in episode 9 where Don go to Sasa,i luv the scene sooo much :D:D:D:D
    couldnt stop laughing .... !! omg i love all scene where Sasa and Don are together

13. sams12345

yeah they are funny !

14. sango

sango Well-Known Member

yeah you guys should mention it when there are spoilers ! This thread is to discuss ep 6-10 !
    Anyway the series is quite good untill now, so funny.
    The scenes with Bosco and Nathalie are so hilarious
    only hated the scenes with Kevin's father, they were so predictable, been done a million times, annoyed me to death.

15. carmenyee176

carmenyee176 New Member

where to download all of the episode?