Episode 6-10 Discussion

Discussion in 'The Change Of Destiny - 天機算' started by Xzyrus, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I'm surprised there's so few people posting topics about this series. It's very enjoyable, but I guess the big 40 episode production is stealing the spotlight.

The couples look cute together. Steven is still hilarious when he's about to 'jum jue lone'.

The 18th page Shirley's mom's 'see hing' has is a bad prop made by tvb. No way dried blood would still look so red on paper. Wonder what the 18th page predicts...

Benny doesn't seem evil yet. A bit spoiled maybe, but it's already the 10th episode. I like seeing things as they are now.

2. danchua

danchua Member

Is Benny meant to be bad guy in this movie??

3. -ak47-

-ak47- Active Member

Well...thats what the trailer of this movie leads us to think :)

4. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

I think Benny is just spoiled in this. Nowhere near evil.... but maybe he gets used by the evil ppl. Like he gets tricked to do evil things.

5. SkyHigh123

SkyHigh123 Well-Known Member

i think its more interesting if we watch and see rather than just give out whats happening to ppl who didnt watch it yet.

6. tamagodaisuki

i actually like this series more than the heart of greed. heart of greed is about people fighting over for the inheritance, nothing new.....theme has been used in previous tvb dramas many times. while change of destiny focuses on feng shui, that's hasn't been the theme in too many dramas (at least in all the dramas that i watched)

7. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I love to watch this drama pretty much because it is very interesting how people could predict about the future.

8. ktvb

ktvb Member

I agree with you! This series is definetly more interesting and enjoyable than Heart of Greed!..it doesn't seem as popular than HOG though..I wish people gave this series a shot.. I really like the Selena x Benny and Steven x Shirley as a couple. I realyl don't want Benny to turn evil.....