episode 41-45 discussion

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by happii, Sep 10, 2007.

1. happii

happii Well-Known Member

discuss its here.!!!

2. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

well although she is evil now.... but at the end of the drama, she will return to raymond and of course they forgave her as well... (based from 1st episode).. But now, the Wah family should keep an eye on Joe Ma as he is evil in the dark.. So no one will possibly know that he is out for revenge....

3. hapigirlly

hapigirlly New Member

Hi,
    i'm new to this site. i was trying to download episode 40 of the drive of life but i'm having trouble. is there a fee for downloading the episodes? when i try to download, it says that i do not have the privelege or do have access to the page. Does anyone know how i can get access?
    thanks!

4. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

5. up69

up69 Active Member

Does Damian really trusting Joe? or is he testing him..
    And for the first scene in episode 1, is that really the ending?
    Its only my thoughts, please don't give spoilers :D

6. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

I think damian actually believes in joe after hearing what joe said to that other evil guy (forgot his name) and for the ep1 beginning, i don't think that's the ending cuz it would just ruin some stuff so maybe it's like HOG where they added other stuff too.

7. myolie slapped charmaine back... haha wow that suprised me coming from myolies character.

evil guy has brain cancer :) he deserves it.

8. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

yalo~~~~ i also was glad he got what he deserved after doing so many evil things.....!!

9. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Its getting INTENSE!, i just want to know what happens next -cool.

10. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

whao...looks like Charmine isnt really THAT evil after all...at least she felt sad when Raymond thought that she didnt want the baby on purpose....maybe Joe will turn out the evilest.....hmm...getting more and more exciting....
    looks like the evil guy is gonna die soon...

11. qoo2828

qoo2828 Well-Known Member

watch 44... =D finally myolie is gone.. yay for charmaine!!!! it was an easy decision for raymond..... just look at the 2 LOL

12. victorlg88

victorlg88 Well-Known Member

the evil guy dying is boring. he should put the family into harder positions.

13. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Wow a lot has happened in 43-44. Ngai Tin Hang deserves getting brain cancer. Throughout his entire life he was a power hungry and controling person. He has a older brother but treat them like shit so he gets no love from them. I predict that he'll die in 46. Once he's dead, it's obvious that Joe is the going to be the one to inherit Ngai Tin Hang's company. This is a big step for Joe to become more evil!!

Finally Charmaine and Raymond are back together. First off, Myolie does love Raymond but love isn't measured on who gives the most. It was funny seeing Myolie and Raymond in the wedding picture because you see her crying and smiling at the same time (I know I shouldn't be laughing at these scenes...) Second, I think it was really well done when Raymond chased after Charmaine when she was in the taxi. This time he tried much harder to chase her and he cauight up to her. It was an emotional scene and the addition of the subtheme also further boost the mood.

Also in episode 44 the first scene when Raymond showed up to pick up Myolie, did anyone notice that Raymond's right eye look kinda beaten up? Like the bags under his eyes were bigger.

14. nope

nope Member

any knows the insert song of ep 44 around 08.15 ?
    and who sings it ? because the singer sounds very familar

15. its_some1

its_some1 Member

i think it is pretty boring but yet imtersting

16. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

LOL that's the subtheme sung by Raymond that's sung practically every episode. Where have you been?

17. nope

nope Member

well sorry about that -lol
    i know that the song is been on every ep
    i didnt like it at the first place but i got a abit addicted to it after listening so many times

and now at last i just want to know who sings it -innocent

18. poor myoloe :( but seeing ray and char back makes me happy... they look incredible on screen together....perfect match.... but poor myolie :( come to me MYOLIEEEEEExD

19. souichiro

souichiro Member

the episode is very good i think and i think the last episode will very good

20. up69

up69 Active Member

Joe finally start his evil plans ;)