episode 31-35 discussion

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by shinobi, Aug 29, 2007.

1. were at the half way point of the series... seems like things are getting interesting ... charmaine went to the dark side and has a gudge on the family and wants revenge for her mother's death.

2. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Charmaine will be evil by her own.... Dont think she will join the Ngai Tin Hang evil villain.. Was wondering wut happen to the gal with Michael Mui(The gal who interviewed Sharen Tang)... She just disappeared suddenly....

3. AbZoNyX

AbZoNyX Well-Known Member

I don't understand why she would go evil.. Lol I mean there's no point except it just makes an interesting unsuspecting plot twist.. Maybe that's a reason? Well, yeah what kind of person could be so evil!? Threatening to kill your own baby.. That's just not right.

4. DTHybrid

DTHybrid Member

charmaine...wat can i say we all know she still loves ray but hates her parents. Man i kind feel srry for raymond more, he lost his fiancee ,his kid, his mom and dad are arguing, and his sister is a loser tht cant make up her mind

5. its_pickles

its_pickles Member

i dont think she was threatening to kill her own baby... she wanted to keep it but shes just saying that she dont want it to the wah family o.o. andwhen she lost the baby they all thought she's the one wrong 0.O

6. up69

up69 Active Member

episode 33's ending, seem like everything is breaking apart, the family, car company joining the race event (didnt Ron crashed?) more and more interesting

7. cloverlik

cloverlik Member

i think cause only showing that she has only listen to half of what they saying in the tape

8. rockman3

Its getting draggy now.... All things are falling apart again...And then it will be rebuilt again.... TVB is really good in creating this sort of drama again and again~~ LOL

9. densha

densha Well-Known Member

charmaine is a lame bitch. She just blames ray's mom for no fucking reason and treat them all as enemies. The plot don't make much sense. TVB is pushing it. How could she be so not understanding? Besides ray's mom is just protecting her family and don't want Damien Lau to go to jail for bribing the thief. She didn't even scheme to make charmaine's die. The suicide is accidental, an accident and no one wants it to happen.
    Besides, her mom did murder the drunk dad.

So lame. Charmaine's character is such a bitch.

10. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

You can't just blame a character being lame because you as the viewer have a "godly" perpective of the show. The actual character has a narror vision of what is going on. Plus when something emotional happens to you in real life, you'll most likely be blinded with emotion and not be easily swayed by other's stories. You can blame TVB for being lame in reusing the same type of predictable stories again and again, like what rockman said.

E.g. In episode 35, I think it was quite predictable for Ron to lose but to lose in the dignified way so that the car company's name will still shine.

11. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

i totally agree with liguidzyklon.

12. rockman3

Lol~~ dun blame it on CHarmaine as she is not the person who is in charge of the drama plot.... She is just acting for the role which had been defined by the script... So eventually~ blame it on those scriptwritter for their 'never-ending recycling plot policy'. Without those minor family tussle~ how will they be able to pull the length of the drama to 60 episodes?

13. DeX

DeX Member

Chermaine is soooo HOT!!! i LOVE her no matter what role she plays

14. missdiorcherie

missdiorcherie Well-Known Member

Too sad when charmaine lost her child and then her ray and her parents cry !!-dead

15. nghuilok

nghuilok Member

I feel really sorry for raymond who got dumped by charmine on their wedding day..... and lost there child. I Can't wait till ron gets racing....

16. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

can't wait to see ron racing! hehehe! ~ and yeahh... charmaine is stubborn, feel so sorry for raymond. :/
    and why the hell is jessica still with joe for?!

17. bigking

bigking Member

well just watched till epi 33, abit behind i know hehe, but so far from my point of view i think charmine going to the dark side is just a another plot to split the wah family apart