Episode 28 - What u all think?

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter - 通天幹探' started by tien317, Nov 15, 2007.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Remember the scene where Kevin burns off his blue car with the plat KY xxxx? Sont u all think it is ridiculious to burn a car on the road and NO one finds out about it? No passer by or report on car explosion? It doesnt make sense to me....WHY cant TVb juz make him send his car to a garage to destroy the car or something...

2. yellowsubmarine

yellowsubmarine New Member

ya thats true...actually there are quite a number of scenes they did not handle properly...kinda "dai guo jiu suan le"

3. mooseketeerz

mooseketeerz Active Member

i thouhgt the series got worst as it got towrads the end..

4. transformer

transformer New Member

gd idea.instead of burning his car

5. shiddoni

shiddoni New Member

bleh i think it was O-K.

6. sugamama69

sugamama69 Member

not bad

7. sugamama69

sugamama69 Member

not bad at all

8. bundfreak

bundfreak Active Member

Assuming he burnt the car in some very remote place, it quite possible nobody take notice of it. Anyways, what i like best in ep 28 is when john lung piggy-backed ching's dad up the staircase. He tripped and fell the moment ching's dad told him the reason he wanted to buy the dried seafoods - supposedly as a gift to the 'in-law meet up session with aaron's'? He refused to admit that he was upset when teased by ching's dad aft that. Yet when they bumped into ching at her home, he looked at her admiringly den took the chance to walk-out with her when ching had to rush for an appointment! I just feel tt his ego is too much! but overall Very entertaining series indeed.