Episode 26-30 discussion

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by rockman3, Aug 21, 2007.

1. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Heheh~~ I get to start it for this 5 episodes... Talk Talk..... Its getting interesting now~~ Just finished 26... Looks like Joe Ma had been found out that he is betraying Damien..-noclue

2. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

After watching episode 28. It is mean for Charmaine and Raymond to play Myolie on her birthday. Charmaine already knew Myolie had a crush on Raymond but was trying to show him what she saw. This scene shows how Charmaine and Raymond's personalities match such as having fun.

The tech bubble went pop! Wow, I feel old now that I remember so many things in history now. Michael deserve it because of his attitude toward Ngai Tin Hung, he is too competitive and doesn't think clearly. Looks like he will get back together with his wife so there will be some more argument in the Wah family before they can finally start their car company.

3. rockman3

gosh~~ michael miu is committing suicide lol~~~ I think this would be a good lesson for him... Maybe this issue will bring him and his wife back again in the future... Getting more and more interesting~~~ niCE~~

4. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

yeh!...would never have expected michael miu to commit suicide...buh luckily he survives it:p

5. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

hope michael and his wife gets back togetherXD

6. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

If you look at the beginning of episode 1 it shows michael's wife so i'm guessing they'll probably get back together

7. fanofmusic

fanofmusic Member

i hope michael and sheren get back together soon, glad he left that bad guy

8. rockman3

Joe Ma is getting more and more evil lol~~ Looks like he is trying to be better than Ngai Tin Hang.. Hmmm but in the end~ he will repent and end up being good again..~~

9. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Just finished watching episode 30. Wow, 2 years has passed since Charmaine's mom has past away. Very challenging to grasp the concept of time here.

One thing that I don't like is how after two years Raymond's personality hasn't matured much, which is clearly shown in how he proposed to Charmaine. It wasn't that romantic but it did remind us of how they both started: kissing each other many times.

It's going to be more interesting to watch how Jessica and Joe hold together as the Wah family starts their car company. Those two are going to go through a lot together and Joe's probably going to cause more trouble for the family. Look forward next week's episodes.

10. up69

up69 Active Member

Can't believe Joe Ma actually became the CEO of the car company, im guessing that the Wah family will soon compete with each other.

And Jessica is together with Joe again =.=

11. yes... its time for myolie + raymond :D.. since charlene will hate ray's family now.

12. rockman3

yeap~~~ love tussle begins again zzzzz......~ But then from episode 1~ we can see that ray will be together with charmaine again at last.... So~~ i think it will be better they focus more on the car industry~~ Find in more interesting though.....

13. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

stupis how mun sek comits suicide!
    hate joe ma!