Episode 21-25 On the First Beat 學警出更

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by philostrate, Jun 29, 2007.

1. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

just watched episode 21 lol...selina li is here already..her name is ah foong..my mum's name lol!! and sonija's parents were amusing...her dad carried her mum to the room like a pair of newly wed!!

#1 philostrate, Jun 29, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  2. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

Finished ep21 as well. The love triangle begins with ron, joey and kate..plus tavia far far away. 'Ah mun' is quite 'fa sum' and like joey as well when Tavia is already his girfriend. :p

3. philostrate

he has never admitted he like joey....when joey questioned him about the phone strap he said he didn't know why he wanted to do that...he's confused...not to say he doesn't love tavia anymore...just that long distance relationship has gotten them separated...when ron has problems joey was the first to accompany him and vice versa...i guess the feeling just came about

4. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

i thought episode 21 was amusing as well. lau ga fie (sonija's dad) finally got mad at wai ying hong (sonija's mom) and i thought that the woman in a relationship should not always be so controlling over her husband and kids. selena's appearance in 21 was nice, and i wonder what conflict michael and selena had in the past since their talk in the alley was vague.

5. philostrate

i think michael had a brief relationship with selena, because he needed her to recommend him to the big boss...when she knows michael was actually a cop she was mad at him...

6. thatboymikey

thatboymikey Well-Known Member

i finished 21 and from what i've watched from this drama so far....i think that michael is gunna get in trouble with sonija because of selena. Sonija is gunna think that he is cheating on her with teh beer girl. Then sonija is going to go to samul who consoles her and ends up going out with her... haha this is just what i think... and if on really likes joey tavia should break up with him because she deserves better =]

7. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I just wonder how kate will react when she find out that joey also like ron that would be interesting. I can't wait to see ep 22.

8. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I just read in another forum that Tavia will be appearing in epi.25 where she comes back to HK for summer vacation. Ron is happy to see her but Tavia could sense something is different in their relationship. It seems that Deep Ng will appear in epi.22 where he is released from prison.

9. donovan11

donovan11 Member

i hope tat 'ah mun' just wont get any of them.... not because tat i m jealous
    i dun really like his attitude

10. tien317

Up till episode 21, I find TVb doing quite a good job this time. They didnt focus too much on the leads. At least we see stories of On Tze Ho-(his naughty sis) and Yan Ng-(the missing dogs case). I mean at least there are other things to watch....

11. emmy

emmy Well-Known Member

I'm just finish watch epsiode 22, at the end, Sammul remember Fiona death.

12. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

hmm where did you download 22?

13. ms irene yu

ms irene yu Member

look for it in the DL sections for on the first beat. should be on the last page in that forum
    i'm glad that deep ng finally appears in the series. i think he's good-looking lol & the end of ep. 22 was very suspenseful...

14. tien317

Yeha..Episode 22 was filled with more action.Really dont like Power Chan's character now.So selfish...

15. victorlg88

victorlg88 Well-Known Member

Man after watching 24. dude is owned.

16. happii

happii Well-Known Member

omg ep24 is soo interesting ah fong is such a bitch kept annoying cheng sir, poor cheng sir but i kinda deserve it i couldn't believe he went to see ah fong. i feel so sorry for sonija

17. tien317

Yes..Episode 24 is so sad. I relly pity Sonija. Michael really dont know how to differentiate what is important to him. Cant he just call an ambulance to pick Selena up? argh!!! And i felt Sammul did quite a good job at the wedding banquet, can feel he cares and feel sad for Sonija...

18. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

omg u're all soo fast :O
    i just finished watching 22....
    btw episode 23-24 hasnt been aired in HK right?

19. rccola75

rccola75 Member

No, they haven't. I had to stop reading the posts on this thread. Almost ruined it for me -sweat

20. aznlostboy83

aznlostboy83 Legendary

this show is getting boring..dont u guy think so