Episode 16-20 in Fathers and Sons 爸爸閉翳 Discussion

Discussion in 'Fathers and Sons - 爸爸閉翳' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jan 15, 2008.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Watched ep17 tonight, hehehes, im liking bobby and his dad relationship.
    I hate that brian!! sheesh, soo jelous of go ting!
    And i hate that wife! jeez, her voice man!

hope ah sei and go ting will be together sooon! =D

2. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

Emm ok which ones Brian LOL -rolleyes .... and who's wife? the old mans wife aka bobbi dads wife you mean? Cuz yeah shes well annoying in it. -nono

3. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

lmao. brian you know.. who accused go ting dad for stealing that pdas was it? lol.
    and yeh, that wife! god! annoying cow!!

episode 18 was funny when pui pui and jimmy jai wanted to go to bobo club on their own. hahahahs.
    and all them was like phoning jimmy jai.

last night episode - cnt believe go ting bid .. uhh it was $800 right? for that book?! o_O
    nice to see that sei hei and go ting are togther! hehehes.

4. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

Yeah after I posted, I realised who brian was -sweat ... that dumb ass that was always jealous of Go Ting.

I agree Pui Pui and Jimmy Jai, when they wanted to be independent going to bobo's club was so damn funny. I was laughing so much when they turned round and wave goodbye thru the camera for their father -bigclap

I know I can't believe he paid for that at $800, he should have left it as it was just wrong <_<

What did you think of tonights episode? Especially when pui pui knew that his dad and miss law was holding hands behind her back -clapclap ..... oh and when TC tried to hide Amy in his room -bigclap