Episode 16-20 Discussion

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by Xzyrus, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Bo Wai (Will's wife) resembled Rinoa from FF8 when she was sitting on the stairs! The hair matched quite well lol.-lol Poor Jessica though.

I find it kinda weird how Raymond and Charmaine's relationship progressed so quickly to the point where they would admit to be boy/girl friend since it was slow until the street car scenario, but it's still enjoyable to watch.

2. 2Face

2Face Active Member

The scene where Joe and Jessica are in the car and he's comforting her... they were playing the Golden Faith background music!! I loved how they did that, bringing a popular tune from a great (my all-time favourite) classic back into this. :D

And you're right, she looks a LOT like Rinoa, that's what I thought of right away too, haha.
    But about Ray and Charmaine claiming to be BF and GF, I know what you're saying by it being kinda rushed and stuff, but it makes sense either way.

3. oturan1

oturan1 Active Member

yeah it didnt say anything about it the BF/GF thinig either..it just... happens

4. muffinman

muffinman Active Member

I think they should've picked a better girl for bo wai... she doesn't look like a model.

5. shinybow

shinybow Well-Known Member

In what other series Bo Wai has been?? I cannot remember , is she a Miss HK?? she is really pretty.

6. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

just finished ep20, the murder mystery is the very first 'exciting' thing to happen so far...it has been quite slow in pace up till now. It seems to me that 'cheung ping' is very likely to be the real killer but there should be a plot twist in the next few eps, what do u guys think??

7. violet

violet Member

yeah, very likely
    but i am waiting how things will be unravel. I don't want her to really die. Maybe Charmaine has some secrets up in her sleeves?

8. rackk

rackk New Member

i am waiting how things will be unravel...will jo3e b3e4tray da wahs

9. steelieman

steelieman Member

If not mistaken, Bo wai was in Green Green Grass of Home with Christine Ng and Sunny Chan. She played Christine's friend initially but turned on her.

10. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Yeaps~ thats her for sure. She acted in Green Green Grass of Home~~
    This drama keeps on pumping in the excitement for me to keep wondering what will happen next..
    I think Charmaine will break up with Raymond later temporary

11. Squirrrr

Squirrrr Member

I also think Raymond and Charmaine won't last, especially we've got Myolie there as well

12. qpower

qpower Well-Known Member

depends , i think the mother was really the killer but she possibly couldn't remember it. Maybe she has some sort of a mental disorder

13. steelieman

steelieman Member

If you watch episode 1 again, it will give you an idea who ended up with who. It looks like Charmaine ended up with Raymond, Ron Ng ended up with Micheal Miu's daughter, Myolie with that guy from China. Miu ended up with his wife again, not sure what happen to Jessica and Joe Ma.

This is what I got from re-watching episode one again.

14. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Well you can see from the trailer that Joe Ma did something wrong. But at the trailer also we can see that Jessica and Joe ma had a baby. So I think they will be together too.. But dont know wut happen to Joe Ma though

15. wei_wei

wei_wei Member

cant wait till myolie and raymond get together...i hope they do!

16. I heard that Joe Ma turned evil or something...

17. camospartan

camospartan Well-Known Member

same here

18. weilun29

weilun29 Member

yeah.. hope he is.. at least it could make the show much more interesting..

19. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

After watching 26, the show easily paves the way for Joe to become evil. EVIL!!

20. whwhyy

whwhyy Member

yes..i knew it