episode 16-20 discussion

Discussion in 'The Change Of Destiny - 天機算' started by philostrate, May 9, 2007.

1. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

haizz i really dislike benny's sudden change...it hurt Selena so much...i dunno if steven still trust benny...afterall he has seen how his master was clutching the rotten egg when he died...

2. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

18 was great. Shirley's punch on Benny as she was escaping had so much "aura" lol. Picking up fast. I believe Steven whispered something in Shirley ear and he wrapped his clothing around her entire face (not just eyes) to leave her an air pocket I believe.

3. andyseowkw

andyseowkw Active Member

not bad

4. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

Not bad so far, but i believe that Steven's master hasn't died yet i just have this feeling that he will appear in the last Eps.

5. cat

cat Well-Known Member

The preview at end of chapter 18 it shows Benny bury his father alive. I can't believe he is doing that.

6. alfie1972

alfie1972 New Member

have nt see epi 18.. it is true.. still downloading ...

7. chiruri

chiruri Member

Benny is becoming so evil!!! ><" but i think it's getting more interesting! :p

8. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

Will Benny really bcome empror in the end cos the other guy has the same see sun bak (paper in chinese) so maybe he is destinded to be it instead, any thoughts on thaT?

9. AbZoNyX

AbZoNyX Well-Known Member

anyone know wat happen...i didnt get to finish the movie

10. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

now that benny is a refugee and the finale trailer shows the 'wong yeh' will kill the emperor because the emperor refuses to dethrone...how would benny become the next emperor? (the theme video showed benny SUCCEEDED the throne)...

since the 'wong yeh' is guilty for murdering the emperor i think he would be jailed or sentenced to death as well...

glad that shirley isn't dead...

11. kenshin

kenshin Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for selina Lee, when she got slapped. It's interesting to see what Steven Ma will do, since he share the same 'life' as Benny

12. ktvb

ktvb Member

I don't think their lives are really linked XD when has there ever been evidence of this in the series?