Episode 12 - "You always think its about the money!!!"

Discussion in 'Born Rich - 富貴門' started by Valkrezy, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

So what do you guys think about that scene, I kind of feel his character. No matter how hard you work, people just don't understand you as much, that kind of feeling is very sad. Well it was 1/2 about the money but the truth was, he just wants the attention and the respect from the person he loves.

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

who is the ''he''? i jump to 13 lol, gallen lo? no one tends to understand me much anyways, that feeling do sux

3. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

Gallen vs Anita at episode 12, all he did was just wanting her attention and people to acknowledge him. Ya there was a bit of greed in him, but the feeling of not getting acknowledge by the ones you love is the most painful feeling.

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

He wants that prestige and respect from everyone, money is important but now he wants more.

5. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

i think Gallen's character Yatming wanted to cheat 1 time but instead he got to run a bank with his fake brother so he took the chance and even when the woman he loves (Anita) cannot be with him he choose to bath in money. i think maybe in the end he'll give up and tell the truth for the woman he love?

6. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

money