Episode 11-15 Discussion

Discussion in 'The Change Of Destiny - 天機算' started by Xzyrus, May 1, 2007.

1. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Aw Benny's finally straying from being a good guy but it seems lame how they do it. They made him seem intrinsically kinda hearted and willing do things for Selena but now he's all materialistic and useless.

I still love Steven's acting lol. When the soldiers went to capture him and Yuen Wah's family, he throw some fake white powder at them (creative lol), but how the last soldier (the one who figures out what it was) acted was SO exaggerated! I bursted out laughing.

2. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

Benny is really getting annoying by selling his wife (Selina Li) to the brothel how can he do that? it reminds me best bet -nono

3. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

You see Benny has his reasons though. Ends up making him look like a sweet and kind guy again. Maybe the evil we see in the trailer is simply him getting revenge which is actually justified (since people pulling strings had him framed of murder and his mother gets killed accidentally).

Wow the trailer for 15 is so confusing. I still can't tell if he's good or evil. They keep throwing ideas which make him appear to be evil but we don't know if he's just putting up an act and tricking people or something.

#3 Xzyrus, May 3, 2007
    Last edited: May 3, 2007
  4. cat

cat Well-Known Member

Yes I agree with you. It is very hard to tell if he is evil or good in this series so far.

5. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

The trailer screws with your mind and makes you use 'coloured glasses' when watching his char. I'm expecting him to go evil lol but all signs point to him putting up an act.

So much happens in 15. You can feel the 'TVB rush', but it gets interesting. Shirley's crying was poorly done. And the princess' acting annoys me.

#5 Xzyrus, May 4, 2007
    Last edited: May 4, 2007
  6. tamagodaisuki

i'm getting disappointed.......b/c i am a fan of benny. i don't like seeing him turn evil.

7. weedpeach

weedpeach Well-Known Member

yeahh.. i dont like benny chan as an evil character. but then i like it that steven ma is a good character, cuz i wouldnt stand to watch this series if steven was evil.

one thing i really cant believe is that benny wants to be king and all those sacrifices he made!!!

8. mooie

mooie Member

I still dont like benny he cant act at all. I dont really enjoy his films much.

9. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

Well after seeing eps 15 i really dislike benny, i never liked him he is not charismatic nor has the chemistry to attract the audience. He should be off the TVB's payroll list.

10. fifa2006

fifa2006 New Member

thanks for sharing

11. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

i can't believe benny's evil! and i think the transition from good to evil was too fast.

12. mike james

mike james Active Member

the drama is too short

13. aznpsyco152

aznpsyco152 Well-Known Member

After watching episode 15, i really hate Benny. I mean how can he just sell out like that?!? Plus i think he wont be the king in the end anyways...

14. brilliantmaus

brilliantmaus Member

shirley and steven are a mismatch. they dont share any chemistry

15. Da-HaXx0r

Da-HaXx0r Well-Known Member

Yes, agreed. Maybe it's the age difference....? Or simply 'cause they just don't look good together. *Shrug* But something definately seems odd with that pairing. =S

16. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

I think because the drama is too short to expand out the story, TVB just made the conversion of good-->evil close to the ending to create a 'surprise ending'