Episode 01 - 05 On the First Beat 學警出更

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jun 9, 2007.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

So far so good, watched upto episode 4 so far. Really like joey and micael tao in this series.
    The way they killed fiona was really sudden and uhh.. fast too.
    Ron and Sammuel like the same as the 1st one. Ah mun always loose his temper!!

2. movie

movie Member

thank you

3. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I enjoy this this so far. I hope this one will be good.

4. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

yeh..dis one seems juz da same as academy, both as good:p, but fiona's death was too sudden and i found dem neglecting it a bit too much,

5. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

this series is ok so far...i dun really like kate yet...shes so bad-ohmy...

6. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

I Actually Like This Series, Especially When Its The Continue Version Of " The Academy "
    I Felt So Sad When Fiona Died
    Cant Wait To See Ep. 6

7. sl228

sl228 New Member

Thank you so much !!

8. sillierabbit

sillierabbit Well-Known Member

Didn't feel sad at all for Fiona. She needed to die lol. But I think Michael Tao is good..=) Hopefully the series gets more exciting.

9. .//affect-ionn

.//affect-ionn Well-Known Member

i like the beginning however its too early to begin having deaths in the series (ep2)

10. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

i like this serie :D
    but i was a bit sad because fiona died soo soon...

And Joey Yung acts really good i think... Is this her first serie?

11. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

^ Nope, she has been on other series. The ones I can remember is "The Green Hope - sung seen yung" and "Not Just a pretty face - mei lai joy mon" with roger kwok.

12. pastrami

pastrami Banned

thanks! :)

13. haru

haru Well-Known Member

so far its pretty good, i just wished Fiona would have lasted more then 2 eps =/

14. asianviez

asianviez Well-Known Member

interesting plot on the

true reasons of Mike Tao's anger
    is it the divorce or betrayal by cop buddies
    or demotion back to street uniform officer?

15. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

about to watch Ep 1. Hope it will be, enjoyed the previous 1

16. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

So far it's pretty good. this series is more realistic as it has much more outdoor settings than 'The Academy' and i think according to the promotional footage, there will be more action coming up

17. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i agree they killed off fiona way too fast...and they can get over with the mourning with the phrase '1/2 year later' lol...maybe fiona was just a cameo and they didn't want to waste too much film on the little details...wonder how tavia is getting replaced....

and now the grandmas are so modern...joey's granma and 'lou for tong's grandma in the family link is so hiphop

#17 philostrate, Jun 10, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2007
  18. gday

gday Well-Known Member

i rekon tavia is gonna be replaed by something like.. ron falls in love with joey n tavia finds out thats why she cries on deeps sh oulder ( i dunno but im guessing from the trailer) i thought the first few episodes were a bit boring. it gets better around ep 4 onwards thoough.

19. aznsmiley

aznsmiley Member

my bro likes the first 5 epds... and of course, I am addicted to it too... I wish I can watch it all at once but you know it's a new epds and people can't wait. hehe

I dislike Sonija Kwok cuz she was so evil in one of the other TVB epds.

um... Fiona's death is so fast... probably cuz of her busy schedule? lol As for Tavia Yeung, her look for this epds is unappropriate. That look was in "Heart of Greed" and now it is here.... This is no good... Perhaps in The Academy (part 1), ah fa is supposed to be natural not updated? something like that...

20. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Joey Yung was in another series with Roger Kwork before this one, and she was bad, really bad. So far she is better in this series than the last one.

I like Michael Tao and he is a really good actor, but I never really liked Ron Ng before. I think he acting is kind of fake.