Ep56-60 end

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by happii, Oct 1, 2007.

1. happii

happii Well-Known Member

Discuss it here.
    i havent seen ep56 hopefully soon gonna be a good ending and lots of good thing coming up i hope n hope joe ma get his ass kick lol

2. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

yup!
    can't wait to see how Joe Ma will end up..

3. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Haha, Joe Ma, wonder whats going to happen.

4. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Episode 57 is good. Mun Sak and Fanny finally get back together. This scene was well done, because it was more romantic and they talked about their previous expereiences to make it significant on why they have changed and why they deserve to be together. This was better done than how Raymond proposed to first proposed to Charmaine and Myolie because during those scenes they were not romantic or meaningful. It seemed like Raymond was still very childish/immature, albeit he still is.

5. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Yeaps.....Just finished 57 too.... Raymond is still immature.... His way of doing things is still too aggressive and always whine when there is some problem..... Where as we can see from here Charmaine is more mature than him since she understand Damien's intention.....!!

6. liquidzyklon

Just finished episode 59. I was confused when Jessica looked her father in the eyes and said that what she is saying is the truth. At that moment I thought that she was protecting her husband because of the baby, but after watching more we see she has planned out everything to sway Joe back to the good side. Whether Joe will listen is another story.

Also, is it just me? or does the ending doesn't seem that suspenseful? The ending seems somewhat predictable because there's no other bad guy, except Joe. We know that Jessica will have to stop her husband (remember episode 58? she asked if Joe has revealed all of his secret to her.) The only twist so far is that Raymond got arrested, but that shouldn't be a big deal because he'll probably be released.

7. up69

up69 Active Member

i still want to see where would Joe end up at.. lol

8. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

at the rate that this is going, the ending doesn't look like it's going to be dramatic. maybe joe ma will turn good again and everyone'll be happy. fairytale ending.

9. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

God... the ending will be quite normal~~ no suspense or any unpredictable action by Joe Ma... Gosh.... Its a rush ending and with a draggy start~~!!

10. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

i dont care if shes "protecting" joe and trying to help joe turn good agn... but OMG!!! i just soo want to smack her no matter what... i dont care if hes the husband... if normal ppl cant correct him... hav ppl in jail do it!!

11. chickenutbread

^yeahh! forreals. i just watched episode 59 and i can't quite figure out how they'll fit everything into one episode.. so yeah, now i agree that the conclusion is too compact and rushed. heh. take back my previous statement :p

i feel sorry for his kid the most because the kid's INNOCENT! but because of his father's actions he maybe won't have a dad and have a split family.

12. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

OMG!!! jessica finally did something rite!!!! took her 60 eps HHAHHAHA sadness...

13. up69

up69 Active Member

The ending wasn't too bad, i actually kind of like this ending, not too rushy.
    Great drama!!

14. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Kinda nice drama....juz too draggy at some parts and rushed ending...

15. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

kinda draggy but it was still quite goodXD

16. -ak47-

-ak47- Active Member

The ending was pretty normal...nothing so special...

17. liquidzyklon

The ending was pretty good, nothing special but predictable and everyone is happy happy. In contrast to HoG, HoG was more exciting throughout the series where the ending was weird and rushed. DoL had a draggy storyline but a typical reasonable ending.

All you need to watch was just the ending, they flashed back a lot of scenes that can recap the draggy series. In the end, I say that is a below-average or at best average series.

18. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

the ending was stupid.... i'm sooooo sure that china can break into the auto world... and goin into america SCREW THAT SHIT its not possible for them... did u ppl kno that they took the front of a bmw and a back of another car merged and weld it together to make "their" car AHHAA i saw a pic of it... and its not photoshop its reali stuff

19. up69

up69 Active Member

Hmm im sure that "Vision" car is a chinese made car, seen it somewhere on the internet
    -searches pic-

20. chickenutbread

ep. 60 is expected; as always the happy family TVB ending. but one thing i have a problem with is joe ma's acting on the bridge where the 3 brothers tell him to surrender. his acting distracts from the whole atmosphere because it looked like forced emotion.