EP 27 Spoilers

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by ultim8camper, Sep 4, 2008.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

lol did any one lools at the ending wedding when ka ho yuet hing and ah chung said "jug ba ba" *glass to jo ba and "jug ma ma"*glass to ho ma "hang fuk" ...i was looling soo much at hung yees facial expression ...... i reckon she should get 2008 best actress award ........i think her contribution to this drama is soo great its unbelievable ^_^ GO 米雪 aka michelle yim

2. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

hahahaha im glad u started this thread cos i really wana go:

IN YOUR FACE AR HUNG!

MWAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAaaaa

3. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Lol, I so agree with everyone, That expression was ... priceless.

She brought this on herself (Auntie Red).

Its also funny that while they were singing the song together, jo-ba kept staring at ho-ma and thinking back to the past. lol

4. Lick

Lick Member

that was a very touching moment..
    but I think they hurt auntie red too much this time.. it will only lead to even more bad situations!!!
    auntie red is a very great actor, actually they are all great!
    jeezz, im so addicted.. very nice TVB!

5. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Well Susana Kwan did a lot of yelling and have more audiences for her so she may have chance winning an award too.

6. SanGai

SanGai Well-Known Member

Ah Ka and all the others pretty much shat all over Hong Yi, it was quite satisfying.

7. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

I was initially shocked that Moses was referring to Michelle as "mama." Then I realized that he was talking about Hor Ma! That was a VERY touching scene and made me all teary-eyed.

8. aznbabie51o

aznbabie51o Active Member

HAHA OMG! i know i was thinking the same thing! im like *no way! moses saying that????* this episode was hilarious at the end. i got a little teary too

9. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I definitely like the ending line of Ah Yuet "papa & mama, just like this song lyrics said I want you to always be with me, every minutes needs you. I wish that we could always be together forever, because every minutes we need you!" That was so touching T_T

10. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, hung yee's expression was priceless!

11. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

true but i hope she stays as a good character!!

12. LOL ah hung's face :xd:
    Serves her damn righttt

Ooooo... And when Ray dragged Linda away
    Sooo cuteee!! <3

#12 evil_mui, Sep 5, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  13. ultim8camper

i was like wtf u doing ray ..... leave them be soo that that women can slap linda and bosco silly .. i reckon linda needs to wake up from all the boscos hallucinations ..she really needs to snap out of it and bosco needs to die .....*DAM YOU STOP SEDUCING LINDA*

14. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Yes, a slap to Bosco might teach him a lesson about being unfaithful. A slap to Linda would wake her up and she'll go back to Raymond. But Raymond cares for Linda too much so he protected her by dragging her away.

15. gawain187

So you would rather see linda and raymond? but it will be considered incest. unless jo-ba and auntie red break up

16. ultim8camper

welll...yh ....... linda and raymond is a better looking couple then linda and bosco ... bosco is for myolie .. not linda....... and it doesnt matter about incest cause their only step .........and not blood related

17. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

wtf? They're stepbrother/sister, that ain't enough to make it incest? Would you date your stepsister if you had one?

18. gawain187

They are only step if Jo-Ba and Aunt Red are as a couple. But once they break-up then I think its ok. Because afterall they arent blood related

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol that was also ownage....sometimes u just feel sad for her haha...her plan backfired so many times.

20. jaymashimaro

jaymashimaro Active Member

in my opinion, linda is disgusting and silly girl,
    waiting for her to wake up