Ending

Discussion in 'The Rippling Blossom - 魚躍在花見' started by negiqboyz, Mar 1, 2011.

1. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

How do ya'll think this drama gonna end? It's a good ending like usual. Michael's gonna live a lonely life, Tavia stays w/ the retard kid, Chilam and Myolie gonna open up a udon shop together and forget sushi; Damien marries the gal, and Moon mom gonna go travel or die .. lol .. that's my prediction.

2. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

2 episodes on friday!

hmmm.. happy ending i think..
    see lung and ji hiu together with the baby - he might turn good for the baby and for see lung
    mo yung sang marries hor jeh
    ying jai and geung geung happy couple

3. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

^ actually .. i hope michael will have a bad ending .. come on, he did all that craps so should deserve some sort of consequences, right? if he still gets the gal at the end, then this drama can't be more trashed than it already is. it's stupid that he doesn't need much effort to get and run the company .. lol

4. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i think it's gonna be a good ending. It's not very surprising now since TVB gone soft with PG rating.......

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

What are the chances of a sad ending? Less than 0.01% because its TVB

6. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

lol, yeh.. it will be a happy ending!

If you saw today's ep, then you would change your mind about ji hiu. lol.

7. walter8299

walter8299 Well-Known Member

i always thought "ji bo" was going to turn smart and is the evil one haha

8. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

i dont think Michael did anything bad, i dont even think theres an evil character

Pierre's mom hates Michael's family is because Michael's mom was the reason why Pierre got a fever and became retarded...i would've done the same exact thing if i was her, trying my best to get my revenge and make things worse for the family that ruined my family

as for Michael...dude if my mom was being picked on that bad by another person, id release hell too...not to mention it was Tavia's fault at first...she trying to avenge her father without learning the whole incident first, costed him to lose his first Sushi place, then injuring him in Japan, yes Michael had a lot of pride and stuff but he worked damn hard to get to where he is at, just to have someone tell him "youre not good enough"...id be very pissed as well

9. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Tvb more or less got everything right, apart from the script, which is the main let down of the series, it started off good but went down hill fast, when Michael worked things out with Tavia, the rest of series was rather pointless to watch.

It was another boring ending where one of main characters is somehow in a coma, ugh and the scene where Michael needs to find Tavia before sundown, talk about cheese.

I really hope Tvb hires more script writers from now on, since they're now under new ownership.

10. Angelchi03

Angelchi03 New Member

hi my name is windy and i really like this serie :D....think jing jai and geung geung is a cute couple.

11. cheemeng233

cheemeng233 Member

I love the ending..good series