Ending

Discussion in 'E.U. (Emergency Unit) - 學警狙擊' started by babypanda, Mar 27, 2009.

1. babypanda

babypanda New Member

stupid to be honest

2. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

yaaa ending isnt that good ~
    lauuuughinnng gooor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Jayotacon

Jayotacon Well-Known Member

laughing gor is backkkkkk or laughing sir lol
    the end was ok laa nth special....
    but where is yauyau going now ??

4. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

5. Baby07

Baby07 Active Member

Huh...is laughing back? OMG cant wait ti watch the ending...

6. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

finished the ending now. i didnt expect ron to come back and also, elaine said farewell before she left to somewhere else. man, at the end, i expected ron and elaine to be together. the series is so sad.. i dont think i can rewatch again

7. Ruoyi

Ruoyi Well-Known Member

ending was pretty good..ive always believed that Ron Ng is be a good cop, and i was right ^^y...dammit..why couldnt i see ron ng and elaine back together?!?!?!? why did it end so quick <_<

8. wilsont06

wilsont06 Well-Known Member

ron recovered like wolverine. that was so fake. I was expecting ron to become a sergeant at the end since he was the one who captured hao gor. but wow, he's still under pak kiu. that proves that being undercover under pressured and witnessing countless deaths AND NOT TO MENTION risking your own life is not worth it. the ending sucked.

9. walter8299

walter8299 Well-Known Member

i have a feeling the next sequel, laughing sir and ron will continue to play a huge role, although pak kiu is a leader, but his role is much smaller now, less action.

LAUGHING SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR rocks!

since the ending is already this bad. i would've liked it more if they don't show ron became a cop, and show him and laughing fishing on an island on a boat, but don't show laughing's face. hahahaha

#9 walter8299, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  10. its a typical ending...theres definitely a part4...with laughing or not i don't know.

hope elanne comes back since her and ron didn't really make up yet....elanne did good but pak q's wife has to go. =S

11. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

Yeah right, Ron used her and dumped her and u expected them to be togehter? :whistling:

12. Choy1314

Choy1314 Well-Known Member

Phew Ron Did not die.. if he said they will wont be a 4th series...

I think the 4th one they find laughing...

AND why is ron under pak kui its cuz there will be a 4th one coming soon....

watch out guys....

:whistling:

13. Sunnywootxp

Sunnywootxp Member

ending was good but nothing about laughing :O !

14. .alias

.alias Well-Known Member

i personally thought the ending was good.
    it was kind of expectful, but stilll good overall.

15. localboi

localboi Active Member

i hope laughing will be in 4th show!

16. jonatthanx93

jonatthanx93 Well-Known Member

I was hoping for a part 4 too!
    With Elanne and Ron Ng back together again, Laughing gor back alive and, so on and so forth...
    But if there is a part 4, i wonder how they make the storyline this time because there is no storyline i can think of....

17. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

not that bad... it was expected that elianne will leave, overall a happy ending...

18. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

i think the ending was piss poor at best i mean the really wanted to just end the series and just did it to kinda cut it out.....it's not too often that you get a decent ending for a tvb drama

19. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

umm the ending was ok. Laughing Sir!!!! should leave it alone now, E.U. was a good series to watch throughout, well most of it anyway.

20. tantrumichy

tantrumichy Member

it wasn't bad, would've been better if laughing were still alive lol