*Ending Spoiler*

Discussion in 'Lives of Omission - 潛行狙擊' started by mr_evolution, Aug 16, 2011.

1. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Close this thread if you dont want to know part of the ending to the series.

[​IMG]

Who is missing there? You fill out the pieces.

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

damn already close now or delete....or i probably wouldnt visit this section lol..

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Lap Ching in PC uniform!

I already know who it is cause i read some news in the Chinese entertainment section which spoiled it.. lol

4. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i luv spoilers.... Hopefully, we will have more threads like these for the future dramas.

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ Why! It defeats the purpose of watching!

Might as well watch every other 5 episodes and fill in the pieces you missed. LOL!

6. mr_evolution

Knowing the ending may not necessary ruin the series, some people like to watch how they got there.

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ That's true.. but it keeps the suspense up if you dont know it :D

8. mr_evolution

Just bumping this back to front page in preparation for tonight's finale :trollface:

9. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

I somehow saw it coming, no way a girl would just walk into a warehouse of the bad gay, to make matters work she didn't even try to disguise it just park next to Bai Co's audi. Great way to make the entrance here.
    Now i thought she wouldn't die from the fall because the pallets would cushion her fall, but no a 15ft drop onto a pile of wooden pallets would kill you. I don't know what to say but TVB has tried not to rush the ending but instead there are just too many flaws.

10. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

a god damn good thing i didn't come into this thread before i actually finished watching the finale. my friend still somewhat spoiled it for me...so a bit was still taken from the ending for me. such a sad ending! -cry2

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

dont matter how much i avoid this thread there will always be a bitch named RTH!!!! watch for this nigga if you see him at uc merced give him a wedgie and smash his macbook air will yah! thx bai.

12. tachiboi

tachiboi Active Member

I don't like killing her off, wanted to see a "future" for Laughin and her but I guess once a mole, always a mole. Moles have no future.

13. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

was it the madam jo comment? he caught me off guard as well... let's gather up some lengs and visit him. :trollface:

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^yeah he ghey:facepalm:

15. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

RAGE!! madam jo wouldn't have died if it wasn't for rth...

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

true dat imma send him cut outs of madam jos face and bash his macbook air into the shape of madam jo's face to remind him the damage he caused!

17. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

that thank was for madam jo.

18. mr_evolution

Alright, lets get our members and Ether Union his ass

19. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Oops. I sent him an invite too. LOOL! Oh well. Group is public anyways.. so he can join.

Lemme see if i can make some of u admins

20. mr_evolution

please privatise this exclusive club and kick rth out for spoiling