Elva Hsiao Celebrates Birthday with Boyfriend Nowhere to be Seen

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Elva Hsiao.jpg

Taiwanese Singer Elva Hsiao (蕭亞軒) celebrates her 36th birthday today with a party thrown by her close friends and family, however her singaporean boyfriend Elroy Cheo was nowhere to be seen, his sister Arissa Cheo (石貞善) is actually the wife of Vanness Wu (吳建豪) .

There has been recent rumours that suggests all is not well between the couple however that doesn't stop Elva from having a good time.
    Early this morning, Elva's best friend Janet Yang (楊秀蓉) posted up some of the party photos on Instagram showing a freshly make up less Elva enjoying herself with her friends.

"I'm not good at sweet talking, but this love you guys have shown me has really surprised and touched me, it shows that you guys do really place it on your heart, thank you all."

Whereas in another setting, Arissa Cheo had also posted a family dinner photo up which confirmed that Elroy was in attendance however her husband Vanness was noticeably absent.

~~~

cred: oncc

2. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

I love how she looks in CD cover art. but then i googled actual pictures........bleh imo. Still pretty just not my interest

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I thought she was married, she was good back than.

4. Phoenix

Nah, she went out with this dude 柯震東 Kai Ko a few years ago for about 2 years then they broke up.

He was Jaycee Chan's drug partner friend that got arrested as well lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

lol, seem like every guy who smoked some weed is friends with Jaycee

6. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

Oh they broke up, i was like she isnt going out with that young guy lol

7. Phoenix

Her current one is still young as well but whether they will last is a diff story, people say this one is a bit immature and could be player

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

She likes to be sugar mamy lol

9. Bah all you haters.... i'll take Elva :shifty: ... while i'm at it... i'll have Jolin too....

aaannnnnndddd i'll take Meimei as well Phoenix :shifty: