Ella Koon 5 Months Pregnant

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jun 30, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

ella-koon-pregnant-2015.jpg

A very pregnant Ella Koon (官恩娜) attended an event for a makeup brand recently, donning a lacy pink dress and three-inch heels. The happy mother-to-be, who got married last November to longtime boyfriend Juan-Domingo Maurellet, explained that although she is only five months pregnant, her belly is so big it looks like she’s ready to give birth.

“I’m due October, but my belly is a lot bigger than other people. When I went to get a check-up, my doctor told me that my baby is at the 87th percentile — out of 100 babies, my baby is the 13th largest. I don’t know if it’s because my baby is little mixed, and my husband is six foot three.”

Ella said that her doctor projected her baby boy to be at least 8 pounds by birth. Asking if she would deliver the baby naturally or through C-section, Ella said, “I’ll see what my doctor suggests. I honestly don’t even know how I can deliver the baby naturally if he’s so big!”

Nonetheless, the 35-year-old said she enjoys carrying a big baby around as it gives her a cute, pudgy feeling. Will Ella think about chasing for a baby girl later on? “I’ll see if I am able to do that in time.”

Ella also shared that she and her husband went to Thailand for their babymoon and took many photos to document her pregnancy. However, Ella did most of the photography work herself. “I set the camera and the time to take photos of my belly. Because I was wearing a bikini, I also got a lot of mosquito bites. It wasn’t very pleasant.” Asking if Ella plans to shoot any nude photos, she said, “No. Taking the pictures myself already makes me crazy enough.”

Why didn’t Ella get her husband to take the photos for her? “I’m too picky and I’m more familiar with the camera. But I wasn’t alone either; my husband was around to be food for the mosquitos too.”

Has her cup size increased? “Definitely! I don’t want to imagine it. My underwear no longer fits me.” Ella added that her baby is really healthy and growing well, “I’ve already gained 10 pounds. My doctor told me to not eat as much anymore!”

Although already five months pregnant, Ella said she does not intend to stop work. “I’m energetic and I love working. I will continue to do it, but that also depends on my health.” At the mention that singers Janice Vidal (衞蘭) and Jill Vidal (衛詩) recently joined her record label, Ella said, “I’m so happy that they’re joining us! I don’t know if we’ll have the chance to collaborate though, as I’m in a recording hiatus right now.”

Creds: Oncc

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Almost forgot she was married...forgot about her...

congrats