Eliza Sam Shoots Volleyball Scene for Sequel "Apple-Colada"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Eliza Sam.jpg

After the success of "My Dangerous Mafia Retirement Plan" ~《火線下的江湖大佬》 in 2016, the gang is back with a new sequel “Apple Colada” ~《果欄中的江湖大嫂》 with the additions of Raymond Wong (黃浩然) and Crystal Fung (馮盈盈) albeit in new character roles. Having attended the blessing ceremony last month, it was revealed that Eliza Sam (岑麗香) will be portraying a couple with Raymond, whilst Crystal will be giving her first onscreen kiss to Matt Yeung (楊明) .

Taking advantage of the pleasant weather, the four of them headed to the beach to shoot some volleyball scenes today. Eliza and Crystal did not disappoint their fans and onlookers as they were dressed in sexy sports and beach wear showing off their figures, in comparison to the moderate look of the guys.

Eliza revealed that even after the pageants, she has worn swim wear out to show people but it depends on the occasion. She was teased that her husband has to approve of it first before letting her go out. Eliza also mentioned that when the kiss scene with Raymond airs, she will take her husband out for dinner to avoid watching it.

When asked whether she had ever experienced any weird encounters on the beach, Eliza replied that normally there is a big group of people that go together, if there is a strange person around, she will either ignore them or give them weird looks to scare them off. Crystal laughed and said the best way is just to reverse observe them too, she even exposed that she brings a baseball bat hoping to play some ball games but once people see her bat, they are too scared to come over.

Crystal.jpg Eliza 1.jpg

~~~
    cred: mingpao

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

When does this air? :shifty:

3. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

eliza so damn cute!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

~~

Erin Wong is in this too? I like her ever since the No No Girl show :wub:

• Like Like x 1
  5. small series push it to next year :whistle:

6. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

I hope this is an actual sequel to Mafia Retirement since that series is still fresh in my mind since I just watched it not too long ago :p

7. Phoenix

It's related but not direct sequel because they are playing different character roles and different storyline.. kinda like the 'come on cousin' series

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

:detect:

From looks of it drama wont win any awards or make any of them win awards but hopefully it gives a good laugh

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Phoenix

Well, Eliza is a teacher in this one, so you never know she might beat Linda's Miss Cool

10. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Ugh I hate when they're not direct sequels, it's like what's the point in calling it that then??

11. Phoenix

milk, milk, milk ~ you see they be milk milk milk :lol:

Although to be fair i can't see them making a 4th one......however.....maybe in different time periods..
    considering square pegs/life made simple, there was an ancient and modern one right? :hmm: