Edwin Siu in quarantine after contact with COVID patient

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Nov 26, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Edwin Siu recently assured that he is doing well, following rumours that he has been infected with COVID-19.

As reported on Mingpao, the actor, who communicated via Instagram to report on his situation, shared that he is indeed being isolated in the quarantine centre for having been a close contact at a premise he was previously at for filming purposes.

"I filmed a programme on the 18th, and by 9pm on the 23rd, I received a call from the Department of Health that a manager at the scene was tested positive, and I was a close contact. Based on the law, I had to be quarantined for safety," he said.

Edwin also stated that his initial COVID test showed a negative, and assured everybody that all is well.

"No need to worry about me. I hope everybody can survive this pandemic. It's really terrible," he said.

Speaking to the media after the previous update, the actor admitted wife Priscilla Wong cried when he had to leave to be quarantined.

"The saddest thing about it is not being isolated, but to make Priscilla sad. I hope friends can keep her company," he added.

credits: yahoo.sg