Ecko's Fan Fix!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Ok so I dunno if this is considered a Fan Fix, however I am a fan of TVB and this was inspired by it...

So the story goes like this...

Picture a nice Sunday morning.... it's packed infront of the dim sum restaurant. After a 10 minute wait.. we were finally seated at a table. Not paying attention to the noisy people who were seated at the tables around me, I kepted picking out dim sum left and right. Moments have passed and I was already full from all the Ha Gow, Shu Mai, and Spare Ribs with Black Bean Sauce... My plate cluttered with bones and filled with sauce, the waitress finally came to bring me a new plate. After sipping my tea and sitting at the restaurant for quite some time, I ate one last piece of dim sum dipped with excessive sauce. Looking at the spot of sauce on the corner of my plate, I had an idea.. And thus this was create.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On A Side Not: Lemme just say that it has been fun coming on this forum and just reading all the interesting posts.. to say the least... that people create. Time sure flies by quickly when ya having fun doesn't it? Looking back, I'm still surprised that I've made so many posts because I hardly go forums...

So with that said... Go and put this in the History Book... cuz I have Finally Made it to 2,000 post!!!!-sorc

I hope everyone has a good weekend. And maybe be inspired to have a little fun next time your at the dim sum restaurants. This is probably the first of it's kind... and I'd like to dub it "Soy Sauce Art!" Lets hope I'll be inspired to make something more interesting next time I'm at the dim sum restaurants.

-Ecko -sorc

#1 Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Jun 10, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2006
  2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

right on the 2k post...

3. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

ok, you must have lots of spare time

4. Aznguy123

Aznguy123 Well-Known Member

ur wasting sauce!

5. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

dude u must hve been bored off ur ass -lol

6. hey it's a tribute to TVB!!! -bigsmile

7. loO4la

loO4la Well-Known Member

Is that little tree at the bottom left corner supposed to be a cherry blossom? :p

8. umm I suppose... didn't take too much time working on that part...

Wuddaya lick the plate clean when you're done??

9. loO4la

loO4la Well-Known Member

Very interesting...

When I first saw these pictures, I thought you smooshed a bug on your plate and made designs with the juice. >.<

10. -lol that woulda been one big juicy bug... -sick2

11. LJai

LJai Member

Wow...thats pretty awesome...and I too LOVE Ecko. xD

12. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

i really think that you are too free nothing better to do actually i also never keep track how many post i already submitted how to do that

13. umm dude it says how many posts you have under your name -lol. Get with the program mang... you never been to a dim sum place before???

14. Knoctur_nal

trust me..with some places....the dang waiting...u gota find sometin to do....

15. Now there is a frequent visitor of dim sum restaurants ladies and gentlemen...

16. Knoctur_nal

...u gota love those ladies with the carts....

17. i guess you aint there just for the dim sum... -lol.

18. Knoctur_nal

c'mon..dim sum and ladies....a good combo...

19. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

and the cart, you cant forget the cart.....lol

20. Knoctur_nal

dimsum..ladies..and a kart!...kinky bastard aren't ya..ha..