Eason Chan Releases New Single "A Dance For Tomorrow"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Eason.jpg

Eason Chan (陳奕迅) has released his new Cantonese single "A Dance For Tomorrow"-《致明日的舞》, using modern dance as an interpretation for life.

"I've been in a lot of my own MVs and I'm worried that people may start to find it boring. This time, I hope that by inviting others to help perform, it will bring out a fresh feeling and be able to showcase and express the song's message."

Eason revealed that modern dance was a new challenge for him and it took him two days to practise his dance scenes. The first day was learning the dance moves with the instructor in class and on the second day, he was already rehearsing with the actors for the MV, so that when it came to the actual shooting, it would be completed more successfully.

"I wasn't actually close to the other performers and have never collaborated with them before. But what's special is that during the first time meeting , we already had lots of topics to talk about, and we had even formed a close enough bond to have some deep conversations, which was very unforgettable."

Even though Eason has very few scenes for the music video, it had already left a deep impression within him. "When I dance with the others, there is a sense of teamwork, our steps are in synchronicity, there's a lot of feel to it".

"A Dance For Tomorrow" 《致明日的舞》MV

Eason2.jpg

~~~
    source: mingpao

• Win! Win! x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

About dang time we got some new stuff!