Drunk Wang Leehom: We broke up last year, accidently reveals relationship with A-mei?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by hadouken, Apr 7, 2006.

1. The concert was very successful and as a result at the after party Leehom drank champagne. Leehom has been known for his very low alcohol tolerance and after only a few cups he was drunk. Leehom, who is usually very reserved, accidentally revealed that rumored girl friend, A-mei, had attended his concert. Earlier there had been speculation that A-mei did not attend the concert. However, Leehom, who was a bit woozy, revealed that A-mei attended and sent an SMS to him congratulating him on his concert. Did A-mei attend the concert undercover? After all the other stars that went including Leehom’s close friends David Tao and Fish Leong, people automatically recognized. So if A-mei went did she go in disguise?

Seeing as Leehom was a bit drunk, the media continued to press him, hoping he would reveal some more secrets. Leehom started talking about a “her." however the media wasn’t sure who this “her” was. Leehom then added, “I broke up with her a year ago.” Who was he talking about? As he was about to say more, his company members quickly guided him away, telling him to go to the bathroom. Leehom who is known for his low alcohol tolerance, looked a little bit confused, but listened to his company people. Many began wondering; who was the “she” Leehom was talking about? Leehom is one of the very few celebrities who like to focus on his music and doesn’t like to use publicity stunts, so very little it known about his private life. However, had he accidentally revealed something?

Leehom gets drunk very easily. And as he came back he got a cell phone call. People heard him say into the phone very sweetly, “I’m at a press conference right now, and I’ll call you back later.” Who could he be talking to? A-mei? However Leehom did not reveal anymore and just shyly smiled.

Leehom doesn’t take his concentration off his music and it seemed as if reporters were so close to hearing his secret, yet still his personal life remains a secret.

www.leehomwang.net

2. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Hmm.. I wonder who this "her" could be..