Does anyone know the title of this drama?

Discussion in 'Japanese Chat' started by garfielddik, Aug 27, 2010.

1. garfielddik

garfielddik Active Member

I'm searching for the title of this very old drama. i only have watched a few episode of the drama, so don't know the sypnopsis very good. i can only describe the few episodes of the drama:
    It's about a poor girl who is the 'granddaughter' for a very rich family. her mother (the daughter of the rich family) get in an accident and is mysterious dissapeared. her father is very poor.

when the rich man is very sick, all his relatives want a piece of his fortune and came to live with him. I think to search for her mother and for living, the girl lie that she is the granddaughter of the rich man. she moved in their house, but it is not an easy life. her 'relatives' act to her really badly, because they are all fighting for the inheritance. they use all dirty tricks, for example a woman sleep with the rich man (who is very sick) and sleep with an other man to get pregnant and said that it is the rich man child. the DNA-test doesn't exist so early.
    an other example is the girl 'cousin' who goes to the same school as the girl bully her everyday: turn her friend against her and even the dog that she feed, turn against her. they lie to her that they put the dog in the box and let it fall in the swimmingpool. to save the dog she get a light heartattack and get saved by a popular guy at her school.

the climax: it seems the rich man is actually not the real rich man, he follows his master orders to act as the rich man. the real rich man don't want to interact with the false relatives. the only family that will inherite his fortune has a mark on their body since birth. the mark is a 3-line burn mark.

the girl find her mother in a basement on the ground of the rich man house and try to bring her back to her old house with where her father lives. the strange thing is, that her mother has the mark, but she doesn't. and also the boy who saved her also had the mark.

if anyone know the title, feel free to pm me.