Do you find your mom annoying??

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by wondergirl, May 29, 2006.

1. wondergirl

wondergirl Well-Known Member

Do you find your mom annoying sometimes?? I mean... I know she cares about me and all, but does she REALLY need to repeat the same lectures over and over again during breakfast, lunch, and dinner??! Sometimes, her speeches make me dizzy because she talks really loud (she practically screams) and can go on for hours non-stop.

Do you recall any situation that you've had where you found your mom extremely annoying??

I DON'T KNOW... PERHAPS THEY LOVE US TOO MUCH??????? :p

2. Jian

Jian Member

Hahaha, I think everybody's found their mother annoying at some point. It's what they do. But you know they only want what's best for us.

3. well if you are really tired of the continuous lectures... just ask for a simple beating instead...

4. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Yeah, when my mom signs up for random crap on the internet without knowing what she's signing up for and then has me deal with these so called 'fraudulent' charges, it's hella annoying. But what can you do? She's my mom. She spent all these years taking care of me and raising me... it's only right for me to take care of her and do things for her as she gets older and becomes less capable and independent.

5. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

Yeah sometimes, but I have come to realize that my mom is right most of the time. She is being annoying because she actually cares.

6. They give you the lectures over and over again because they care a lot about you... but does not always mean they are right. Sometimes you gotta think if your the one whos right and voice your opinion. You just gotta speak up and back whatever it is that you feel confident about so you can build up a better relationship with your mom or dad... and they won't be as "annoying" because they would know how you felt.

7. 69MakkeR

69MakkeR Member

don't we all lol
    does your mom beat you?

8. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

9. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

Yeh but thats just mums.

10. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

ha i always get lectures from my mum, she can chat for ages man! she sometimes just repeat the same thing over and over again...

11. cloudstrife781

cloudstrife781 Active Member

yea... and you know what they say. TOO much of anything is bad!

12. asianangel28

asianangel28 Member

mom and dad both annoying

13. sleepypooh

sleepypooh Member

my moms annoying once in a while..its liek she says i have too much free time..and as soon as im busy..she goes im tooo busy....

14. Sexygundam

Sexygundam Well-Known Member

yeah a bit when she's starts to talk about all of this educational stuff but I know its for the best-_-2

15. Syreeta

Syreeta Well-Known Member

be happy, you have a mum! i dont have anymore..

16. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

-cry2

17. Sexygundam

Sexygundam Well-Known Member

I am thats why I always try to agree with her -cry2

18. olivertwist

olivertwist Active Member

all moms are annoying.. they just can't accept that we are independent and have our own minds.. but they're annoying cause they love us

19. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

My mom annoys me alot when I'm on the computer too much. -_-

20. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

mine, too, but then she found out theres nothing she can do about it so she gave up