Do you feel the same?

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by cignalc, May 30, 2009.

1. cignalc

cignalc Active Member

many people afraid if they will choose the wrong path of their lives
    i used to complain there were no choices for me
    but now i realize that all of us could easily think and make of a choice
    now i live in a world where i hope i have no choice for me
    but lately, finally i have made my mind and to walk straight in the way i've chosen
    i've spent many years to make up my mind.
    and i hope all of you do the same?
    i don't know
    life is like the fog. u can't see anything. even yourself.
    but we already live in this life.

2. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

autopilot mode, a mode where you can do shit without thinking

3. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

lots of people think too carefully to choose the right path for themselves,
    for some decision making it is crucial to be careful to decide so that they don't make hte wrong decision however taking too long just causes more hassle and stress for yourself, so a time limit should be set jsut like a deadline
    however some small decisions there are no point to think properly, maybe it might affect your life a little however rathional choices will have to be made than to plan each step of your life, nothing goes to plan anyways

i just tihnk people should just follow their instincts and not care what others want for you and what is best for yourself

4. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

kinda hard to explain....i dont think i ever really feel as if i chose the wrong path.... I've always "sorta" known what i wanted since i was younger...just trying to find a way to reach that... along the way ive just learnt that if u want something u have to be willing to work for it n sometimes sacrifice

i always have several "small goals" i wanna reach n then i will try n find other things to keep my mind focused (stuff for near future)...
    n then theres stuff i try, plan/work on that are keeping me busy...

at some stages i think i do feel i worry too much because i want a lot which wont really help me getting there but i guess thats just what ppl dol...
    worry n ponder abt things that are outta their control but cant say i have ever felt as tho i've chosen the wrong path or regret anything i did...

k...dunno if that made any sense to u guys?

5. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

^ i do get what you mean
    coz we have our own goals we worry too much whether it is right or wrong to the point where we regret it so bad that it pulls us back
    but then sometimes the wrong decisions that was not anythign to do with the goals doesn't necessarily mean that it is a bad choice, like you always dreamt to be a nurse but you know you can't standb lood and you made the decision to go into medicine and you enjoy it.. blah blah blah
    nto that it might have any relevance :p

6. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

^ hahahaha...yeah.... but like i said tho... no regrets... but just always trying to keep focused n find new goals to reach again n again
    gotta stay "useful", see n learn new stuff while i can >_<

the only regret i would have later is if id let an opportunity slip!

7. Battousai

Battousai Member

yea, just focus in your goal when you walk your path. That should be enough.