*DO NOT SPAM*Anyone Found Digging Up A String Of Old Threads Will Be Instantly Banned

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hadouken, Jan 25, 2007.

1. anyone caught digging up a string of old threads to raise post count will be banned on the spot forever

you know why ;)

everyone else u shouldnt have a problem with this only because certain people are doing it to raise post count for download.

2. Thought it was taken off tho?? Ban all those F*ckers!!! -shoot -lol

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

right on...like that one serial spammer that raised 200 counts in like one nite...behead the sobs.

4. n you should get somethin chopped off your necromancin' your threads from back in 1970 somethin.. -lol

but I mean this is a good notice.. you jus gotta be strict with stuff like that..

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

spammers who spam to increase post to download when ther is not post requirement to download hahahaha....we should close some threadds...i think we should have some pa patrol lol...cops on pa

6. Knoctur_nal

theres a difference between necroin 200 posts compared to 5...big difference

7. yes... we should get that power.. and yo.. Kdozzy a VIP now! did you get auto promoted or somethin?? -lol VIPs holla back.. -cool2

8. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol i think i did..i didn't noticee that

9. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

Im guessing we know who the culprit is -^_^

the thing i noticed is that most of the post he/she made are either exactly the same content as some other persons post or bits off it, you gotta give it to him/her for making it in a few hours -lol

10. Knoctur_nal

u know what..i'm gona find this punks name and post it...haha...
    here he is, the infamous spammer:
    chiwaiwilliam!

11. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

LMAO! Raising those long dead and buried threads!
    Those are kinda annoying, especially those threads that had lengthy and feisty comments!

I am for one not one of these people :D

12. but the amazing thing is he did it plus he has deal with the post timer..

13. :') i love this thread.

14. and your this close to gettin' banned.. for copyin' my sig style..

15. compliant

compliant Well-Known Member

oh noes fear the string of milk cartons. (FEAR)

16. lol well I ment the color text.. but yes.. fear the dairy mafia.. they will ban yo ass..

I think its time to update the forum rules..

17. fine fine fine if it makes you happy ill use the brisk colors.

18. Knoctur_nal

watchout now ladies, we dont want to be spamming this thread...and that sounds like an idea updating the rules..but an ongoing process as we go and it is being updated..last was the one about reping other sites n shit..

19. lol I've never read the one bout rep'n other sites.. should be a requirement for all noobs to read the rules before they can do anything else...??

20. no u dont get auto promoted -sorc