demanding clients! (ugh)

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by thomas, Jun 15, 2006.

1. thomas

thomas Well-Known Member

they pay the minimum and expect maximum services. wth? >.<

scenario:

my client had not paid the premiums and i have already highlighted to her the outstanding loans she need to pay before her policy lapse. given all that i told her to consider - and i emailed her all the charges. i also followed up with a call and TOLD her that if she wants to maintain her policy she needs to make a decision by when and if she needs any assistance please call me back.

in my email was stated damn clearly. well the dateline's nearly up and I gave her a courtesy call to remind her and then i get all the shit from her (busy blahblah) and then she was like expecting ME to check on her every sec? does she even read my email? oh friggin hell. <__< the balls in her court i hope she doesnt expect a courtesy call daily to check if she has made a decision. i expect her to call me when she was ready to do so. -__- much as shes busy with her business im busy with mine!

2. shy

shy Well-Known Member

When I used to work @ this discount brokerage firm, I had clients calling me all day long asking me why their trading accounts were placed on restrictions. Accounts are restricted when they do not obey NYSE or NASD rules, like buying a stock without sufficient funds and subsequently selling it to cover the debit on their accounts, or if they have not submitted the proper account forms in a 90 day period.

They get all mad when their accounts are restricted, but when I explain to them, they just say that it's because I don't know what I'm talking about. They argue with me endlessly about how it's my fault that their accounts were restricted and cannot be used to trade unless they have sufficient funds to cover each of the trades prior to the trade being entered.

Sheesh, and then they complain about how much commission I was charging. umm... 25 is really just chump change.

3. thomas

thomas Well-Known Member

Shy, you live in NY?

4. shy

shy Well-Known Member

I used to, not any more.