Dear Life...

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by ms-jojo, Oct 1, 2006.

1. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

Dear Life,

Some people should just stop thinking so much about themselves. If we said we didn't want to go with them but that they should just go anyway, then she should've just said "oh okay then.. see you later!" instead of being pissed the whole day and making everyone else feel miserable. It's not like we're forbidding you to do whatever you wanted to do. I mean, you've done this plenty of times and we never made a big deal about it. I refuse to give in and feel sympathetic to the selfish girl everyone goes out of their way for. I don't care if you made a longass entry on Xanga telling everyone how it's not that you're arrogant, its just that you don't know how to act. This isn't the first time - it's just that I decided to stand up for myself for once. You're a great person to talk to and you make me laugh, but seriously, this is not acceptable. Try thinking about others for once. Please.

Wow, I feel so much better now.

2. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

Dear Life,

people are so insensitive sometimes. it takes guts for someone to stand in front of you and fight for what they believe in. so why mock them? if you were so great, you'd stand up there and fight for what YOU believe in. stop trying to stomp all over everyone and bitch about it later. BOW YOUR DAMN HEAD IN SHAME -bash

3. ms-jojo

Dear Life,

I have never, ever, EVER been so pissed at anyone in my whole life. No, not just with teachers. Everyone that I've met on this entire planet, there is no one I hate more than April-fucking Xiao. Don't accuse and bitch at innocent people, like me. What the fuck did I do?! I'm one of the people who actually defend you when you're being badmouthed outside of class. And stick to your fucking word. Don't fucking confuse your students and change things around according to your mood. Just because you're pissed at something, don't lay it on your students. I really hope the school board fucking fires your old fat ass.

4. Hey wtf!! April Xiao's my girlfriend... -er

EDIT: aww damn... nevermind... ahahhahaha -lol thought that was your peer... care to elaborate what happend with this person??

5. ms-jojo

scared me a bit when you said that first line. hahahha considering the April Xiao i'm talking about is in her late 40's. xD

she's this new Mandarin teacher at my school who knows little to no English. I'm actually one of the better (or at least more innocent) kids in her class, and she scolds at ME while the more 'rebellious' kids are screaming/yelling/making a hellava racket in the other side of the classroom - oh wait. they're native speakers of the language, of course they're allowed to be noisy. = =''

today a bunch of us got really tired of her discriminating against those who don't usually speak Mandarin and complained to the vice-principal at our school. i doubt he'd do anything, but it's worth a try.

6. sp-lork

^ oh you poor girl. something like this has happened to me too but its over practices. you see, every friday we have badminton/pingpong practices together...and well most of the members are chinese xD so the stupid ballers are always taking over the gym and kicking us out, which is WAYY stupid cause we booked the gym first. and we our team never get the recognition we deserve. like winning our tournies since last year, the trophies still hasnt been posted up...and it gets worse. our coordinator guy said that its most likely that we're chinese or something. hopefully its not true cause that totally would suck since our school is mostly asians and all. hopefully our practice wont be cancelled tmrw cause of the ballers again ><;; argh so, i hope your stupid teacher gets her ass fired. she deserves it.

7. lol wtf... that was it... omg I thought it was like something outrageous or somethin.. not about one of the girls at your school.. disappointing... about a teacher... even more disappointing...

dear life,
    I'm disappointed...

8. sp-lork

^ disappointed?? =T

9. yea... cuz I was hopin the story was gonna be more dramatic.. with some kinda fighting involved...

10. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

dear life..
    effing teacher piss me off...so demanding..tells us to hand in stuff without being specific..and its due tomoro...effing 10% or 15% of my efffing mark...how the eff am i gonna get a good mark...grrr

11. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

That's why you ask questions in class [​IMG]

12. sp-lork

ecko, you're wayy to violent. fight? i dont think so. but i heard some of the seniors will do a petition and if that doesnt work, i guess they take out their fists and fight....

13. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

im scard to ask questions lol..don't want to b dumb...i just keep it on the downlow

14. sp-lork

^ i usually dont ask questions in class. i get one of my friends to do that for me =PP duhh!! so easy, and you wont appear dumb -lol

15. lol im not violent.. jus wanted to hear somethin outrageous...

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

there's no such thing as a dumb question...but there is such thing as a dumb person lol

17. sp-lork

^ LOL which might be possibly YOU. since you're stuck with a last minute proj. or whatever. good luck on that =P

18. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

im just lazy and tired and bored..not dumb...lol

19. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

'the only dumb question is the one that remains unasked' [​IMG]

You can't blame your teacher for being unspecific then. If nobody asks any questions she'll just assume that everybody understands. So if you don't understand any of the future assignments, you're just going to let it pass and fail the class? Ask at the end of class if you're so embarrassed.

20. sp-lork

RIOTEE. too busy staring off into space or something. aha