Damien Lau's Character So Far .

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by JennV, Jul 26, 2007.

1. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

& How Does Everyone Think Of Damien Lau's Character So Far ?
    I Personally Like Him So Far , Because He's Such A Experienced Actor
    Causing This Series To Reveal His Acting Even Better .
    ( Once Again , Temporary Point Of View )

2. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

Hes a really good actor...wonder if hes gonna die...LOL....the series wouldnt be as good if he died though..

3. chiew9390

chiew9390 Member

he wont die .. as what we c in ep01

4. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

Lol . Omg , When I Read Asian Gang's " Wonder If He's Gunna Die "
    I FREAKED ! Lol , But Like Yeah
    Chiew9390 Is Right .
    Ep 1 Is In The Future , So He Wont Die !
    YAY !

5. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

he needs to learn how to communicate properly with his family.. sometimes your intelligence can only get you so far.. but if no one around you understands, then you have failed.. failed to let them see why you do things the way you do.

6. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Very smart and cool character.

7. Pro-V

Pro-V Active Member

Yea i agree with what is said about him so far, smart, experienced actor, but needs to spend more time on his family, atleast his wife understands him, that ain't so bad.
    I just hope he doesn't let his son's plan go ahead and ruin everything, since the 97economic breakdown is coming up soon.

8. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I don't think he will die because he also one of the main character in this series.

9. happii

happii Well-Known Member

his GOOD! To b honest never really like watching him in series but this series i like hime! he love his family so much n i always try to protect them which he kinda overprotect every1 that lead to no one understand him!

10. damien is great actor...but he's too serious in this...he comes off as an ALL- business man and doesn't care about feelings.

11. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

he is soooo serious in this series buh funny sometimes, he's like those VERY NICE GUYZ who doesn expressively show it :D

12. silverrex

silverrex Member

damien is such a great actor, i always like to see him in movies as a dad. he is always the hardworking type, the self made millionaire.

13. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

he's the man.. the best ever.

14. fanofmusic

fanofmusic Member

he's a really good actor, doing really well to carry the series

15. archowl

archowl Member

i think he's a really good actor, and hmm...in DOL, in the beginning, it was kinda true that he was the only one making decisions for everyone else and such...but after his car factory being closed down...he really changed.

16. Espresso Bunny

you can't tell whose good and whose not.
    your probably like the other people and lan kwai fong thinking they can become the next idol. damien has been in the industry b4 you were born.

guys like raymond shit eatter can't act. and when given a few lines of speaking english. he's hilarious. i dont get why TVB and everyone is trying to boost that fuker fag. he sucks.

17. densha

densha Well-Known Member

agreed, damien is the reolving character of this entire story. Fucking raymond lam can't act for shit but u shallow fools love him cuz he has a pretty face.

18. Espresso Bunny

HAHA raymond lam is not that cute, he's a fuker that eats shit.. hes fuking songs and retarded fuker fag hair style. wtf.. i wanna punch him.

19. DTHybrid

DTHybrid Member

Damien Lau is probably the most interesting char in DOL especially how most of the series problems seem to be related to him somehow.

20. ajisawa

ajisawa Member

now now dun turn this little forum in to a war zone.. Damien is trying to be what he is in the series and his performance is well received by fans and i think its pretty good to test one's playing role and his potential.