Daddy Good Deeds - Linda and Steven as a Couple

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by ralphrepo, Mar 26, 2012.

1. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

IMHO, seeing Linda and Steven together is like seeing the average couple on the street; they're entirely believable. But a show centered about the dealings in a pawn shop? Seriously, TVB needs new writers. -rolleyes

Admin: Please move thread to Daddy Good Deeds section once you create it.

2. Pawn Stars.... it was only time before tvb borrows ideas and exaggerates it....

You are right about the couple though....

3. linda and steven always have good chemistry... but the story is not very good :no:

and Ha Yu with the bao yu again hahah! he needs to move on from HOG fame :p

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Lol yeah, this show has good casts though!

5. ultimatwarrior

ultimatwarrior Active Member

It was expected that linda chung and steven ma are going to end up together. Still funny when they were arguing in the early episodes.

6. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

That's the surefire TVB sign of eventual love and marriage; every end of series finalized couple will ALWAYS be adversarial and confrontational to each other at the start of the show. Also, if a couple starts out together at the beginning, they usually fall apart after several episodes and leave room to end up with someone else. THAT is TVB romantic canon; I think it's engraved somewhere, I'll have to look it up, LOL... -bigsmiles

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

steven always made me yawn......he's a good actor and all, but he's not my type of an actor....

8. tamagodaisuki